Neep help getting out there....

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone! Mandee here. I haven't posted in a while. Sorry!!!

I recently started a blog about my life as a mom raising 4 boys. I am just not sure how to get it out there so I am not writing it for nothing and people are actually reading it. I only have one post up as of right now, but hope to continue posting daily or at least a couple of times a week. (As the children allow me...haha!)

Any advice on how to get my name out there would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and if you want to check it out and let me know what you think I would greatly appreciate that as well. Like I said, I'm new to all of this and could use all of the help possible!

Thanks!!!
RaisingMy4Sons
July 10th, 2009, 07:40 PM
TaraakaMom's Avatar CoHost Survivors of Abuse
Send a message via MSN to TaraakaMom Send a message via Yahoo to TaraakaMom
Um for one you could link it in your signature, if you have myspace, facebook, twitter etc, leave a link there as well. Other then that tell friends to check it out etc.

The greatest love, is the love of a child
July 11th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks! I have posted the link on my facebook account. I am not sure why I haven't posted it on my myspace. I'll do that! I am not sure how to do it in my siggy on here though. hmmm...
July 12th, 2009, 01:09 AM
TaraakaMom's Avatar CoHost Survivors of Abuse
Send a message via MSN to TaraakaMom Send a message via Yahoo to TaraakaMom
when you go to your user CP(located at the top of the page), on the left hand side it says something like EDIT SIGNATURE, then enter the information you want (pic of you and the kids, words etc) then put the link to your blog there. I hope that helps you out! OH and if you want any pictures in your siggy, you need to host them somewhere first such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

The greatest love, is the love of a child
November 7th, 2009, 11:32 PM
cakelady's Avatar :)
Join blog groups.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search