Sex

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know we have a love and sex board here.
But as long as we keep this g-rated and leave the intimate descriptions to that other board. we should be ok here...

Here's the topic...

Sex..(duh)

What are YOUR views on it.. Meaning....

I stumbled apon something and it said you're not sapposto use sex as a "weapon"

To me, that translated into, say your partner did something mean and ignorant.. and you get into an arguement over it.. and then your partner wants to have sex.. According to what I read, you're sapposto have sex with them b/c if you don't, you're withholding sex as "punishment"....

What are others thoughts on this?

For me, it really depends on the circumstance.. but if I'm completely ticked off and angry, the last thing I'm gonna wanna do is have sex.. and I think if I was really angry and someone even suggested sex, I think that would make me more angry... lol

I don't think I use sex as a weapon, or as punishment or a reward for good behavior.. but maybe I have in the past...(I had a partner who was just not a very nice person, and he didn't make me feel very good about myself and the last thing I wanted to do was "reward" him with sex, lol I didn't think he "deserved" me..kwim?)

Becky
March 16th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
So how I am taking it is.. No matter what they do or say.. We are supposed to lay down and give into what ever they want.. I don't think it can be classified as a punishment.. I know my hubby would just lay down and give it to me if I was hateful to him...
March 17th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to heavenleighmommi
I think what they mean by using it for a weapon is if you were to with hold it from them b/c you dont get things your way or if you threaten to with hold it if they dont do or do do something wrong. I think it is fine not to have sex after being mad b/c that is normal.. not many people like to if they are mad at each other..lol.. although some might find it to turn them on..not me..lol

March 23rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, sorry had to laugh! Heck sex is totally a weapon and punishment for DH! But my gosh that guy can't get enough. So if he is going to do something morony, then heck ya he ain't gettin lovin' LOL

Besides when your mad, who wants to have sex w/a moron! LOL

</a></a>

<p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Love you too much David!</font>
</p></center>

March 24th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well... In my house.. we have a sorta budget.. and the way it works is.. We have seperate checking accounts that way we are responsible for our own spending and don't have to worry if someone forgot to add something or what have you...
Sometimes... if there is a small extra spending.. I can get away with not paying for it if I do a lil "work"

It's not HIM trying to bribe me.. It's me trying to bribe him..lol and its once in a great while.. I don't want you guys thinking that's how it is in my house...LOL

Becky

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search