Please help find 2 missing boys. They been gone since Sunday afternoon

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2006, 09:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Quadravion Henning age 12 Purvis Virginia Parker age 11yrs They disappeared from Milwaukee Wisconsin Sunday afternoon. They have no evidence of foul play. So a Amber Alert could not be issued. Below is the Fox 6 website which has pictures and the story of the boys. I thought I'd share this with everyone. That maybe they are very far from home in another city and or state. That someone had seen them. There is a phone number listed on the web site of where to call if anyone seen the boys. This is so sad. Both mothers are very sad and upset. As of right now they have no substantial leads to the boys. They are currently in the middle of a massive search. They also been going door to door asking people about the boys. They are going to search the lagoon at a nearby park sometime today if they have not already started that.

http://www.fox6milwaukee.com/
March 23rd, 2006, 06:15 PM
*Jessie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Jessie*
I know that is so sad!! I have been following this story and I hope the boys are okay. A part of me thinks maybe they just ran away together since they are a little older ya know? I hope nothing bad has happened!!

OT, are you from the Milwaukee area?

I am about 15 miles North...in the Mequon area.

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautiful tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt form making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my nails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheek and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
March 23rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
We are praying for their safe return!

March 24th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That was my iniitial thoughts. They are preteens. They could of ran away together. Or they got in some big deap trouble and someone did bad things to them. Well like this other woman cook Tanya at work said. Maybe drugs played in a part of their disappearance. Either they were taking them and needed some or were selling them. I said from their pictures. They looked so innocent. But looks could decieve maybe. It is so bizarre they disappeared with no traces. Not a inkling of what might of happened and why.
March 27th, 2006, 08:38 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
I've seen this on the news a lot......to me it seems that they aren't releasing some information because to me ... things just seem 'off' if you know what I mean?

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
March 28th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's what some of us at work say. My supervisor said she thought one of the parents of one of the boys was possibly dealing drungs or something. That indirectly the boys were involved not by choice. Meaning a drug deal may have gone bad. So someone did something to the boys. They keep saying they think the boys have not left Milwaukee. That there tells a person they know more than they will let on. For the sake of the boys. I hope they are found soon. Maybe then we will find out why they disappeared without a trace. They don't show the father of one of the boys. But show only the mother and grandpa. Yet now they say this is a criminal act. Makes me wonder what they think caused the boys to dissappear. Supposedly they never made it back to the park they said they were going to. I been praying that someone will lead the police to the boys real soon.
March 28th, 2006, 06:52 AM
*Jessie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Jessie*
Yeah it does seem a little fishy to me too. Either those boys were involved in some kind of illegal activity which led to their disappearance OR they witnessed something they shouldn't have, and someone needed to keep them quiet. Ya know what I mean? I just hope they are okay and found soon!!

I hope it doesn't remain a mystery like the Alexis Patterson case that happened in Milwaukee a few years back. She literally disappeared without a trace...they still don't know what happened to her.

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautiful tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt form making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my nails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheek and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search