Embarrasing stories

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Janelle's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Janelle Send a message via Yahoo to Janelle
Tell us an embarrasing story involving your children

August 20th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Avery went through this butt phase about a year ago. We were in Albertsons one day standing inline and Avery in his infanate wisdom decides to point out everyone's butt and giggle while saying look at his butt.... right behind them oh man try to keep a straight face while explaining to a 3 yr old that yes Avery everyone has a butt, but we dont need to point them out to everyone they know they have them.

August 20th, 2004, 09:47 PM
alyssasmommy2001
This just happened a few weeks ago. Lately, Alyssa has been passing gas and blaming it on other people. We were in wal mart a few weeks ago, and the place was packed. I was in the check out, and there were people everywhere. Alyssa was sitting in the cart, and she farted really loud, causing people to turn around and look. As if I wasn't embarrassed enough, she looks at me and says' MOOOMM! Did you fart?" i could have DIED!
August 20th, 2004, 10:01 PM
ranidae
Let me see, I think the most embarassing would be back when Krystle was three or so, yeah she had to have been 3 because it was before Jon and I got together. My upstairs neighbors had been fighting for a few hours and I guess someone had finally called the police. Well right as I was getting Krystle ready for bed, I have a officer knock on my door to ask me a few questions. I am standing there answering questions like "Is this the first time you have heard them fighting?" "have you witnessed any violence between them before?" etc. Well all of a sudden my three year old little girl walks up behind me and asks plain as day "Mommy, Whats the PIG want?" I could have died. I never ever had talked like that in front of her (heck I like the police, you know, me being the law abiding square I am.) This officer just gives me this gosh awful look like "lady what kind of person are you to be talking to your kid like that" so I turn around and ask Krystle where she heard that word from. Her pert answer "Uncle Bud, he hates pigs."
I gotta tell you I dont think I had ever yelled at my little brother so much as I did that night (after the was in bed of course)
August 21st, 2004, 04:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
These are so funny!! My DS is only 2.5 and I don't have any embarrassing stories...yet. You guys are scaring me though!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

August 21st, 2004, 05:47 AM
OMG those are toooo funny!

August 21st, 2004, 06:19 AM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
I've got 2 - both involving Bailey. First, we were in Wal-Mart's bathroom. We were in a stall and someone else was there and began to pee...Bailey had to announce that this woman was peeing. Another was at IHOP - we were having lunch and Bailey let out this adult male sized belch. Needless to say, we got some looks, grins, and giggles.

But I think some of you have me beat - by a long shot!!!
August 21st, 2004, 06:25 AM
Rylee'sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee'sMommy03
Quote:
Originally posted by alyssasmommy2001@Aug 20 2004, 11:47 PM
This just happened a few weeks ago. Lately, Alyssa has been passing gas and blaming it on other people. We were in wal mart a few weeks ago, and the place was packed. I was in the check out, and there were people everywhere. Alyssa was sitting in the cart, and she farted really loud, causing people to turn around and look. As if I wasn't embarrassed enough, she looks at me and says' MOOOMM! Did you fart?" i could have DIED!
That is SOOOOOO funny

I love all of these stories, but at the same time, I am wondering when it will start for me. Rylee is only 9 months old, so I guess I still have a while
August 21st, 2004, 08:05 AM
I Heart 4x4
LOL, Jeanie, that literally made me start cracking up.

I think the most embarressing thing Danny has done ... a couple of months ago, we were in Costco walking around (me, Danny and DH). A very large man walked by - he had to have been 350 lb or so. Danny snorted at him like a pig. Pointed at the man, and snorted as loud as he could, and then started giggling like a mad person. (Danny doesn't understand he's making a pig sound, he likes to snort his nose for some reason, its a game he plays). In any case, the man turned redder than he already was and DH started cracking up laughing. I was so embarressed that I couldn't help but laugh - once we were walking quickly away from the man who was walking in the opposite direction.

Another embarressing thing is typical toddler behavior - when he starts screaming bloody murder in the store. I hate that. LOL.
August 21st, 2004, 11:33 AM
Veteran
It would have to be my daughter lifting her shirt, pointing to her nipple and announcing "Nipple! Nipple!" to anyone that would listen.
August 21st, 2004, 11:53 AM
Carol
The only really embarrassing thing that happened to me that I feel is appropriate to be posted here concerned James, my youngest. We were in Walmart a few weeks ago doing grocery shopping and I was doing some price comparison on a bottom shelf stooped down in front of the cart. Some woman parked her cart directly beside ours and wandered to another spot in the aisle. When I finally found the item I was looking for and stood up, James was leaning over the side of the cart seat taking stuff out of the woman's purse and throwing it in our cart and on the floor. I was so embarrassed. And the lady was a real beotch about it too. Hey, don't park your purse beside a 2 year old, lady!
August 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
Ma2RayPooh
lets see...we were in value city and i was pushing rayanne in the cart, i dont remember how old she was maybe around 3 1/2-4 and she reached out and grabbed my boob and yelled "I GOT YOUR BOOBIE" I wanted to fall down and die, Justin of course was cracking up. Another time this caught us allllll by surprise b/c we normally dont say to many curse words infront of RayAnne but we were in Lowes and I was walking ahead of my mom, justin and rayanne. well she ran up behind me smacked me on the butt and said "FAT *****" and took off running back to her daddy. It was one of those things that you just cant help but laugh even though you know you really should NOT!!! We of course told her that is a bad word and we dont say that and we also dont spank our mommies! LOL It was funny. Kids are great! LMAO!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search