Does anyone else......

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2004, 09:03 AM
ranidae
Have problems finding bras to fit? I measure a 40H (which feels way too loose) but try to buy a 40DDD/F or G since they seem to hold me up better. It seems impossible to find a single bra to fit in any store and I hate buying thru the mail because it is a pain to wait for returns etc. Plus alot of stores wont let you return under things (even if they were never worn.)
I am about ready to just start buying long ace bandages and bind them up myself LOL. Penny's though seems to have a good online selection, but there again no way to try them on. I really need to find some new bras though because I have had to do some "alterations" on the ones I own right now, I have lost weight from a 44H and had to move the eyes in several inches, and shorten the straps so that I am not hanging to the belly LOL.
Plus I go walking almost every day and with the lack of support I have now when I get home my lower back is a firepit of pain.
August 21st, 2004, 09:10 AM
I Heart 4x4
Well, yes, I have problems in this area, too. I am a 34D and it's next to impossible to find one that size. I usually just have to get a 36D and wear it on the tightest link, KWIM?

Have you tried to go to Lane Bryant, or buying some offline? I think even Victoria Secret has bra's that size. Not too sure though ... I haven't looked.

Just a thought ...
August 21st, 2004, 09:39 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I am a 38 DD. I buy all of my bras at Jc Penneys.

They have the big sizes in the stores too.

Lane Bryant is a good one too.

I guess it is time for you to take a trip to the mall

August 21st, 2004, 11:14 AM
Janelle's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Janelle Send a message via Yahoo to Janelle
Lane Bryant is very good. They will measure you to make sure you are wearing the correct size and also show you ones that will work for you.

August 21st, 2004, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I haven't measure since the boys were born but I'm pobably a G or something. I bought my bras on line from Lady Grace. They have all the large sizes plus good maternity bras, but again you can't try them on. I have gone bigger around and smaller in the cup and have been using the bali bras from the base exchange. I'm actually pretty happy with them. So I am wearing a 42DD instead of the 38F I was wearing before the boys birth. I'm not hanging out either, though I know if I were to measure I wouldn't be that size, but thats ok. I can try them on and they are a lot cheaper and I don't have to worry about mail order. I have also ordered alot from JCPennys. I don't think they go up to G though. I can't remember.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search