Do you like to read?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2006, 01:54 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
Do you have a favorite author?

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
April 5th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
hmmm I do like to read Stephen King and V.C. Andrews.

I'm in the middle of the first Harry Potter actually.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
April 6th, 2006, 06:33 AM
imsowitty's Avatar Member
I'll read anything. I've read Every Dean Koontz and Stepen King Book (Bout Time he Finished the Dark Tower Series BTW). I love Tuesdays with Morrie and the 5 people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom. If you haven't read those go do it, It changes your life My Favorite book is The Original Frankenstien. When you think of it it's the worlds saddest love story. He loved people but people refused to love him. but yeah I read about 3 books a week. If you have any good suggestions I'm more than up for it.

Mike
April 8th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I love my Harry Potter!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
April 11th, 2006, 12:13 AM
I'm also a fan of King, Koontz, Andrews, and I also love James Patterson

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
April 11th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Leslie=)'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love to read=)!!! Anything from bodice-rippers=) to fantasy to mystery to history, LOL=)!!! I have several favorite authors... some of my recent favorites are the Harry Potter books, Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel series, and Memoirs of a Geisha. I just started a series by Christine Feehan about paranormal romance... so far, so good.
April 12th, 2006, 02:55 PM
texasmomof2
I love to read! I'll read romance, mystery, history, murder....anything as long as it's good. I really like Robin Cook and John Grisham.
April 15th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
I'm also a weirdo in that I like to read about true crimes so I go to a crime library website sometimes and just read there too.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
April 21st, 2006, 04:50 PM
irishxrose
Quote:
I'm also a weirdo in that I like to read about true crimes so I go to a crime library website sometimes and just read there too.

xxx Lisa xxx[/b]
hey me too! I love crimelibrary.com. I'm a total dork.

I LOVE to read. I think at the moment I'm reading seven books. I read pretty much anything that looks interesting. Marion Zimmer Bradley, JK Rowling, Tolkein, and Ann Rule are my favorites right now.
April 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm a big John Grisham fan. I also read a lot of true crime novels and biographies. Oh, and I just read a book called The Five People You Meet in Heaven. It's a must read! You won't be able to put it down. I read it in one night.
April 22nd, 2006, 04:47 AM
imsowitty's Avatar Member
Quote:
I'm a big John Grisham fan. I also read a lot of true crime novels and biographies. Oh, and I just read a book called The Five People You Meet in Heaven. It's a must read! You won't be able to put it down. I read it in one night.[/b]
Man If you liked that Go get Tuesdays with Morrie. Same author It actually brought a tear to my eye, In a macho bad ##### way of course. Simply a stellar novel.
April 25th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Quote:
It actually brought a tear to my eye, In a macho bad ##### way of course[/b]

LMAO!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search