Hubby found a new toy.......

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2004, 03:12 PM
alyssasmommy2001
This is what he wants when he gets his blood sugars under control, and when we can afford it (which will be probably five years!!!) I am not into it as much as he is, but it is definately cool looking, and something I think I would be nice and comfy on the back of!

August 24th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I Heart 4x4
Oh Lord! I won't let Randy get a motorcycle or street bike, so I had better not let him see this post ... LMAO!

Eventually we'll get a dirtbike and some ATV's and stuff. Eventually. LOL
August 24th, 2004, 05:24 PM
alyssasmommy2001
We have an ATV, and it is really fun! But obviously, I can't ride it right now. It really is a blast though. We have a motorcycle already, although it hasn't been ridden since last year, b/c of Matt's blood sugars. But he should be able to drive after he goes to two more doctor's appointments, so he will probably start riding again.
August 24th, 2004, 08:12 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
what is it about motorcycles that men just love????

August 25th, 2004, 03:12 AM
alyssasmommy2001
LOL beats me! That is practically all he can talk about! His brothers come over here, and they all sit and talk about motorcycles, ATVs, wave runners, who has the better vehicle, and the like. I guess the old saying holds true: Men never grow up, their toys just get bigger and more expensive, LOL!
August 25th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My husband would love that too. I tell him he has the dirt bikes that is enough for now. My little boys are already telling me they want crotch rockets. But I have no one to blame but myself since we got them involved in racing when they we 5. So not I will be battling this for a long time. Good luck and I hope you guys have fun when you get it...

Co-host to Thirtysomething Mommies
August 25th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to HippyChickKelly
ohh my!!! I am soo Gald my dh is not into that!! LOL
Good luck!
~Kelly
August 25th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Goodnu2003's Avatar Veteran
This sounds so much like Mike!!! He is wanting a bike now SOOOO bad!! I told him to wait till either next year or when the house is ALL done!! We too had a 4 wheeler and a snowmobile and now he wants a motor cycle....Whats up with men and there toys?!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search