do you all have those little...

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Ma2RayPooh
crotch rockets and mini chopper bikes around you? they look like the bigger verison but they are small? you know what i am talking about? well anyway, justins friends came to visit over the weekend, one from NY state and one from MD. well his friend from NY went and bought a mini chopper-that thing was so darn cute. i actually worked up the nerve to take it for a spin and another and another!! LOL i was hooked on it, but i dont think we would ever get one. 500.00 and you cant take them on the street so it isnt worth it for me. but it was a blast riding it!
August 24th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Ma2RayPooh
http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages...per_black.html

that is what i am talking about
August 24th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I Heart 4x4
FYI - those things are illegal to operate on the street! They've been going on and on about them on the news, because people are riding them on the street (without a helmet, might I add). Those things are so dangerous *shudders at the thought*.

Glad you had fun though!
August 24th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Ma2RayPooh
Quote:
without a helmet, might I add[/b]
in delaware it is legal to ride a regular sized bike with no helmet, same in PA. but yeah i dont care if they are illegal lol i dont own it and it is in NY now! LOL but i already told ya that
August 24th, 2004, 07:56 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I have seen them in the store ,but no one in my neighborhood has one!!

August 25th, 2004, 08:24 AM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
We have those all over the neighborhood, but they are the little crotch rockets that are less than $200 and they sell them at our local grocery store!! LOL.

We live in a gated community off a big residential area, so the kids just ride them around there. No big streets.

Edited to add: Actually they are the big kids, teenagers and adults that ride them.
August 25th, 2004, 08:26 AM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by jessicac1979@Aug 24 2004, 08:38 PM
http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages...per_black.html

that is what i am talking about
Those are sooooo cool!!! What fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search