Best Friend/s

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2010, 07:20 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
Do you have a best friend?
How long have you been best friends?
Can you call them up at 3am if you need a "shoulder" (ear?) and would they care?

April 6th, 2010, 09:11 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Do you have a best friend? Yes but we are not totally as close as I would like a best friend to be.
How long have you been best friends? ten years or so.
Can you call them up at 3am if you need a "shoulder" (ear?) and would they care? I would probably never call her at that time.
July 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I have several dotted around England and Portugal lol, though am not as close to any of them as much as I used to be which is sad. However, locally, yes I do have a best friend who was my BFF during my university/younger years, we don't see each other as often as I'd like now due to both of us being busy, but we did get to go see Take That together not too long ago. Met her in 1995. If it was something REALLY urgent I think she wouldn't mind me calling her at 3am nor would any of the aforementioned further-away bfs.

July 23rd, 2011, 02:55 PM
Regular
Do you have a best friend? ABSOLUTELY! My DH Kenny is my best friend!
How long have you been best friends? Since the moment we met, and earlier.
Can you call them up at 3am if you need a "shoulder" (ear?) and would they care? Naw. I'd just roll over and wake him up, for whatever reason. He's the most kind, caring, considerate man I've ever known, ever.

[/CENTER]
July 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a couple friends that are that close, that I could call at any time if I needed to, but one in particular. We met about 8 or 9 years ago. I met my husband through her. Her fiance is my husbands best friend also. 2 couples that would never have been together if not for our friendship!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 27th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Kaylala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a few best friends

Kayla- shes been my friend since we were 4 i can call one her anytime and she will listen

Patrick- A life long friend who will always be there for me but I don't get to see him much since he moved away

Mallas- he is always there for me but doesn't ever have much input he is my workin on cars buddy

Joe- He understands me so much and he always makes me look at the whole picture never lets me feel sorry for myself. He is there when he can be, hes a soldier so we don't talk as much as id like too.

Michael- of course he is always there and will listen and help me threw anything, he is my other half
July 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a best friend? ~ Yup!
How long have you been best friends? 16 years
Can you call them up at 3am if you need a "shoulder" (ear?) and would they care? ~ Yup! Though 2 nights a week I just have to reach over and poke instead of call. hehe I literally married my best friend. No one has taken over that role since he moved to DH role.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
July 28th, 2011, 08:03 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
Do you have a best friend? yep sure do
How long have you been best friends? 12+ years
Can you call them up at 3am if you need a "shoulder" (ear?) and would they care? we could call each other up any time of day and neither would mmind

July 31st, 2011, 07:08 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
Do you have a best friend? yes

How long have you been best friends? 2 of them for about 20 years and one about a year now

Can you call them up at 3am if you need a "shoulder" (ear?) and would they care? yup..all three of them

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search