Chat Questionnaire!

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2004, 11:16 AM
I Heart 4x4
<span style="color:red"> THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING JM THE BEST BOARD ON THE NET! [/b]

1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)?

2.) What's better for you: morning, afternoon or night?

3.) What's better for you: weekend or weekday?

4.) How frequent would you like to see chats: weekly, biweekly, monthly, as needed?

5.) Are you interested in being a chat host or co-host? If yes, which chat most interests you?

6.) For a pregnancy chat, which would you prefer: one general pregnancy chat for pregnant moms in any trimester and on any due date or separate chats for each due date club?

7.) Would you be interested in an age-appropriate chat (i.e. young mommies, 20somethings, etc.)?

8.) Night owl chat - keep it or lose it?

9.) Bible Study / Religious Chat - interested?

Please feel free add any suggestions, questions or comments you may have!! TIA!
August 25th, 2004, 11:54 AM
OhClueless1
Keep of lose Night Owl Chat??? You have got to be kidding!

Thats the most popular chat that we have.

I have on average of 8 people or so at a time and we chat for sometimes... 4 or 5 hours.
August 25th, 2004, 11:57 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)? any chat as long as it pertains to me

2.) What's better for you: morning, afternoon or night? morining, early afternoon, and late night

3.) What's better for you: weekend or weekday? either for me

4.) How frequent would you like to see chats: weekly, biweekly, monthly, as needed? I think it all depends on what type of chat it is!!!

5.) Are you interested in being a chat host or co-host? If yes, which chat most interests you? I am interested. a general mommy chat and a bible and prayer chat

6.) For a pregnancy chat, which would you prefer: one general pregnancy chat for pregnant moms in any trimester and on any due date or separate chats for each due date club? since chats are slow right now, how about just a general one until chat peaks more interest

7.) Would you be interested in an age-appropriate chat (i.e. young mommies, 20somethings, etc.)? yes

8.) Night owl chat - keep it or lose it? KEEP IT!!!

9.) Bible Study / Religious Chat - interested? I am interested but there isn't alot of people posting to that forum yet... If we have one, it would be monthly

August 25th, 2004, 12:08 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I think the Night Owl Chat is going great. I would like to see all the chats go that well. I would think that the other chats may need to be reorganized but the night owl chat is very popular so I think we should work on promoting that one better instead.

I have a ton of ideas. I would like to see a lot more participation in the chats. But I also want everyone's input. Would you like to see board chats more, regularly scheduled chats or topic chats.

For instance, we could have a twenty something chat, or a breastfeeding chat or something like that. Or instead of having board chats we could have different topics like Crafts for Kids, or preparing for back to school. Those are just examples.

I want your feedback. I could also work on getting different authors to host chats for us. I have done a little research on that. It would take some work but it is doable.

I want all your ideas. And hopefully there will be a good turnout at the chat Ashley is scheduling.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
August 25th, 2004, 12:20 PM
TheGeneralsGal
1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)? I am open to all. It just depends on my mood on what I like to talk about KWIM??

2.) What's better for you: morning, afternoon or night? Either but night is better since DH is home.

3.) What's better for you: weekend or weekday? Either

4.) How frequent would you like to see chats: weekly, biweekly, monthly, as needed? Weekly

5.) Are you interested in being a chat host or co-host? If yes, which chat most interests you? Nope

6.) For a pregnancy chat, which would you prefer: one general pregnancy chat for pregnant moms in any trimester and on any due date or separate chats for each due date club? For pregnancy by trimester.

7.) Would you be interested in an age-appropriate chat (i.e. young mommies, 20somethings, etc.)? Indifferent.

8.) Night owl chat - keep it or lose it? Keep it.

9.) Bible Study / Religious Chat - interested? Hmm probably not as I think that my religion differs from most if not all here. However I think it would be a good idea for the others.
August 25th, 2004, 12:24 PM
ranidae
1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)? Parenting, relationships/sex, just hanging around

2.) What's better for you: morning, afternoon or night? morning and night

3.) What's better for you: weekend or weekday? either

4.) How frequent would you like to see chats: weekly, biweekly, monthly, as needed?weekly and as needed

5.) Are you interested in being a chat host or co-host? If yes, which chat most interests you? sure, just hanging around, parenting: toddlers/tweens/multiples

6.) For a pregnancy chat, which would you prefer: one general pregnancy chat for pregnant moms in any trimester and on any due date or separate chats for each due date club? N/A thank goodness LOL

7.) Would you be interested in an age-appropriate chat (i.e. young mommies, 20somethings, etc.)? sure

8.) Night owl chat - keep it or lose it? keep it.....definately

9.) Bible Study / Religious Chat - interested? maybe in a debate chat but not regularly

working moms chat, crunchy ladies/all natural, breastfeeding, budget ideas chat, weekly menu chat??
August 25th, 2004, 12:33 PM
grneydgurl's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to grneydgurl Send a message via Yahoo to grneydgurl
1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)? Most of them, but the pregnancy ones really dont pertain to me, gradeschool, and just chat in general is good. I really like the late night chat on Wednesdays.

2.) What's better for you: morning, afternoon or night? Anytime, since school has started now.

3.) What's better for you: weekend or weekday? either

4.) How frequent would you like to see chats: weekly, biweekly, monthly, as needed? weekly

5.) Are you interested in being a chat host or co-host? If yes, which chat most interests you? Nope, not because I dont want to, I just cant guarantee that I will be there all the time.

6.) For a pregnancy chat, which would you prefer: one general pregnancy chat for pregnant moms in any trimester and on any due date or separate chats for each due date club? N/A

7.) Would you be interested in an age-appropriate chat (i.e. young mommies, 20somethings, etc.)? Personally not interested.

8.) Night owl chat - keep it or lose it? DEFINITELY KEEP IT!!!!!!!

9.) Bible Study / Religious Chat - interested? Personally not interested.
<div align="center"> Jesci's Myspace </div>
August 25th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I Heart 4x4
Quote:
Originally posted by momtojacobalisha@Aug 25 2004, 11:57 AM
1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)? any chat as long as it pertains to me
That's what I want to know - what does pertain to you?? KWIM? LOL
August 25th, 2004, 08:00 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
Originally posted by Ashley3303+Aug 25 2004, 04:37 PM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-momtojacobalisha
Quote:
@Aug 25 2004, 11:57 AM
1.) What kind of chat are you most interested in and most likely to attend (i.e. pregnancy, ttc, sex, etc.)?* any chat as long as it pertains to me
That's what I want to know - what does pertain to you?? KWIM? LOL [/b]
i would like a chat on infants, crafts, bible and prayer, mommy lounge, 20's.

Those are the boards I am active on!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search