Ahh one more day then my weekend off

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
I hope today goes really quick and really nice. I get a fair share of stress on the job. Usually from the high schoolers who work there. I do also get a fair share of stress from the one cook Tanya. Well she is such a fuss budget. I thought things were perfect after Sunday. I bust my butt to make the kitchen real clean. I don't like coming into a mess. That's more work to do before you can actually start the normal work for the day. I could never leave the place a pigstye for the next shift either. I was off Monday. Thank God Tanya is off today. I like her ok. But she's to much the perfectionist. Always looking for little things to nit pick. Well when I started there. Things were kind of messy. Things the same that were dirty that on my last job former boss would of had someone cleaning them things regular. But it seems the supervisor does not assign any of them high school kids any side cleaning besides their regular work. Just to keep the place looking good. I always had regular side jobs on my last job to keep the place extra clean. I was technically on a 4 day weekend. Well it still is sort of. Well I work today. To be off Fri-Mon. Go back Tuesday. Well they slipped us in a inservice to attend on Friday 1-3pm. Well it was suppose to be 2 weeks ago. But they changed it. I said to one cook Petrill. Didn't want to go then. Don't want to go now. But if they want to pay me to sit on my butt listening to some guy talk for 3 hours. I'll go. It's review of what they taught us for Serv Safe.(safe food handling practices)But the rest of the weekend is mine to do whatever. I had plans we go up to our camper. Then Sunday night it's Karaoke again. A bunch of us are going this week. Had fun singing last week. Even though I can't sing that good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search