What age do you act?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You Are 18 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/
May 26th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am 20 years old!
May 28th, 2006, 10:31 PM
dakota05_logan08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to dakota05_logan08 Send a message via Yahoo to dakota05_logan08
It says I am 22...I'm only 20...yeah I have a tendency to act older than what I really am
May 28th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
You Are 20 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search