Our Chill-out Corner Lucky Leaderboard!

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
At the end of the year, the top three mommy loungers on the leaderboard will win a random prize, and the top ten on the leaderboard will also win a winner's blinkie to show the rest of JM how awesome they are.

You can get points on the leaderboard by:

1. Look out for Tuesday trivia questions!

There will always be 5 questions, and you will have a week to copy paste them into a pm, answer them and pm them to me. When the week is up scores will be totted up and added to the leaderboard and the answers will be posted. Scores will go as follows:
Participation - 1 point
3/5 - 2 points
4/5 - 4 points
5/5 - 5 points

2. Look out for impromptu posts about quick board promotion things you can do to get leaderboard points. (There's one up at the moment about inviting ladies to the board but I've had no response to it yet).

3. Look out for Wednesday What's On The List?
A different type of trivia game where you have to guess items from a top 10. You can only contribute one CORRECT answer per week for which you'll get 2 leaderboard points. If your answer is incorrect you can keep playing until all 10 are gone, or you get a correct answer.

4. Look out for seasonal quizzes, points available will be named in individual thread.

5. Make a monthly post goal. If you achieve your post goal you get 3 points. The lady who smashes their goal by the most gets 5 points.

As more opportunities to get points for the leaderboard arise I will post them here. Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

~ SEE POST 9 FOR PRIZE INFORMATION ~

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 1st, 2011 at 09:03 AM.
July 27th, 2011, 01:03 PM
LUCKY LEADERBOARD!!!

Dakotas_mom: 10

lovemyboysandabbey2: 25

Mommy2Breana+Brandon: 100

MellieB: 24

Jennhowru: 45

Augie: 19

sarah*: 2

krislati: 5

Gaby&Emmy'sMama: 29

Shades of Grey: 22

*~Amanda~*: 2

mylene169: 2

LJD3Tdance: 4

Layce: 2

KaylynnandAddisonsMommy: 2

Mom2Brendan: 2

Earthlysoul: 7

Jessica121706: 11

MommaOnCloud9: 19

Prudence: 85

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; January 3rd, 2012 at 07:58 AM.
July 28th, 2011, 08:44 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ohhhh sounds like fun.

How late will they go at night though? I work full time and don't stay up til the wee hours of the night

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 28th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I'm not quite sure yet how it'll work - my night is probably your afternoon for one thing. We might need to poll times of day and look at what time zone different ladies are in before we make plans.

However I am thinking a couple of time slots in one day so most people should be catered for.

July 28th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom

July 31st, 2011, 05:00 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
sounds very fun - can't wait to see how it goes

August 1st, 2011, 09:33 AM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
yay! Fun!

August 10th, 2011, 07:24 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow! sounds great!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

October 1st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Update: Prize Information

1st, 2nd and 3rd blinkies plus

2nd and 3rd:
Choice of:
- 3-card angel, tarot, crystal, power animal or mixed oracle reading around one question
OR
- distance chakra balancing with full chakra reading and crystal suggestions for you
OR
- distance crystal and angel healing for one physical/emotional/spiritual issue - 3 15-minute sessions at agreed times plus Q&A/feedback at end
OR
- simple spell custom-written for you around one life area
OR
- poem written for you around one theme, which you can then use as your own, to give as a gift or write on a card or include on artwork or enter a competition or whatever you wanna do with it!

1st
Choice of TWO of the above

I know not everyone would be able to choose a reading or a spell for religious reasons but hopefully there's enough there that there'd be something for anyone to pick.

In case you're thinking about how I qualify to do any of the above I have been doing channel readings for people for a number of years, here on JM, for friends, and paid on Ebay and Etsy. I have had nothing but good feedback about my accuracy and sensitivity and positive impact on people's lives. I'm a qualified crystal healing therapist and also have my reiki level 1 (though that does not include distance reiki I still activate my reiki during any healing work). The angel healing is self-taught - I do work with angels extensively and have facilitated other people working with angels with great success too (ask the GS girls). I'm a white wildwood witch and have had success with my own spellcasting. I have written poetry from an early age, had various pieces published in anthologies when I was younger, have a degree in English, and also do paid writing (sometimes consumer reviews, sometimes creative writing) for Ciao UK.

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 3rd, 2011 at 03:33 AM.
October 1st, 2011, 07:30 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search