We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
At the end of the year, the top three mommy loungers on the leaderboard will win a random prize, and the top ten on the leaderboard will also win a winner's blinkie to show the rest of JM how awesome they are.
You can get points on the leaderboard by:
1. Look out for Tuesday trivia questions!
There will always be 5 questions, and you will have a week to copy paste them into a pm, answer them and pm them to me. When the week is up scores will be totted up and added to the leaderboard and the answers will be posted. Scores will go as follows:
Participation - 1 point
3/5 - 2 points
4/5 - 4 points
5/5 - 5 points
2. Look out for impromptu posts about quick board promotion things you can do to get leaderboard points. (There's one up at the moment about inviting ladies to the board but I've had no response to it yet).
3. Look out for Wednesday What's On The List?
A different type of trivia game where you have to guess items from a top 10. You can only contribute one CORRECT answer per week for which you'll get 2 leaderboard points. If your answer is incorrect you can keep playing until all 10 are gone, or you get a correct answer.
4. Look out for seasonal quizzes, points available will be named in individual thread.
5. Make a monthly post goal. If you achieve your post goal you get 3 points. The lady who smashes their goal by the most gets 5 points.
As more opportunities to get points for the leaderboard arise I will post them here. Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.
~ SEE POST 9 FOR PRIZE INFORMATION ~
Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 1st, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
2nd and 3rd:
- 3-card angel, tarot, crystal, power animal or mixed oracle reading around one question
- distance chakra balancing with full chakra reading and crystal suggestions for you
- distance crystal and angel healing for one physical/emotional/spiritual issue - 3 15-minute sessions at agreed times plus Q&A/feedback at end
- simple spell custom-written for you around one life area
- poem written for you around one theme, which you can then use as your own, to give as a gift or write on a card or include on artwork or enter a competition or whatever you wanna do with it!
Choice of TWO of the above
I know not everyone would be able to choose a reading or a spell for religious reasons but hopefully there's enough there that there'd be something for anyone to pick.
In case you're thinking about how I qualify to do any of the above I have been doing channel readings for people for a number of years, here on JM, for friends, and paid on Ebay and Etsy. I have had nothing but good feedback about my accuracy and sensitivity and positive impact on people's lives. I'm a qualified crystal healing therapist and also have my reiki level 1 (though that does not include distance reiki I still activate my reiki during any healing work). The angel healing is self-taught - I do work with angels extensively and have facilitated other people working with angels with great success too (ask the GS girls). I'm a white wildwood witch and have had success with my own spellcasting. I have written poetry from an early age, had various pieces published in anthologies when I was younger, have a degree in English, and also do paid writing (sometimes consumer reviews, sometimes creative writing) for Ciao UK.
Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 3rd, 2011 at 02:33 AM.