Being Pregnant....

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2006, 09:17 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">
Did you like being pregnant? Did you have an easy or hard pregnancy? Would you want to do it again?

xxx
</span>

July 2nd, 2006, 11:17 PM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
Hi,

I love being pregnant. I'm fortunate in that both my pregnancies have been picture perfect. I had some mild morning sickness in the beginning with both, but other than that I've felt great.

After this baby, I wouldn't mind having a third, but it will be at least 5 years before we're ready for another. So we'll see how things are going in five years!

~Nay
July 2nd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Jinxcat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I loved being pregnant! Haha now that I look back. I complained every second while I was pregnant because I was so impatient to meet my children!

</div>
July 3rd, 2006, 06:36 AM
I'm right there with you girls!! I had two very easy pregnancies and I loved it!! I can't wait to do it again!!

xxx

July 3rd, 2006, 12:01 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I had difficult pregnancies with my last 2 but loved it because all the misery of the pregnancy was worth it in the end. With this one so far, just some morning sickness here and there.

July 3rd, 2006, 01:57 PM
thekepp's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I loved being pregnant. I had a very easy pregnacy and never had morning sickness and I always slept great! My only downfall was the really swollen feet. They were like 5x the normal size and I could only wear flip flops until my due date in November. I was so happy it didn't snow LOl

July 3rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I loved being pregnant, actually I miss it!

July 3rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
duality's Avatar Miss Mama
I really did not enjoy being pregnant. I had severe hyperemesis until 21 weeks that required constant supervision and frequent hospital visits. I had to stop working at 21 weeks because of it, and I received some bad ultrasound/triple screen results, indicating my daughter may have Downs. (She didn't, but it was very scary and stressful) She measured small and they were concerned that she may have had IUGR. At 24 weeks I developed gall bladder problems that continued until I gave birth. At 28 weeks I went into preterm labor and was on bedrest for two weeks until the contractions stopped. At 34 weeks I went into PTL again and had to receive shots of trebutaline. I got them again at 35 weeks. At 36 weeks I went into labor again but because my daughter was breech my cervix didn't engage past 2cms. At 36.5 weeks I developed pre-eclampsia.

So yeah, my pregnancy wasn't all too fun, lol. I would do it ALL over again, though - my daughter was worth every bit of it.

July 3rd, 2006, 06:47 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love being pregnant! I have always had very easy pregnancies. I would do it again in a minute.

July 3rd, 2006, 07:53 PM
**Kelley**'s Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to **Kelley** Send a message via Yahoo to **Kelley**
My first was hard. Had an emergency C-sec. The second time was fast, easy and natural. Yes, I would love to do it again.

Kelley

With My Wings</div>
July 3rd, 2006, 08:46 PM
Quote:
I had difficult pregnancies with my last 2 but loved it because all the misery of the pregnancy was worth it in the end. With this one so far, just some morning sickness here and there.[/b]
When I had morning sickness, or should I say all day sickness , I would eat something light. I swear by it! I would still want to do it all over again, even if I were sick the whole 9 months! The really are worth it.

Quote:
I really did not enjoy being pregnant. I had severe hyperemesis until 21 weeks that required constant supervision and frequent hospital visits. I had to stop working at 21 weeks because of it, and I received some bad ultrasound/triple screen results, indicating my daughter may have Downs. (She didn't, but it was very scary and stressful) She measured small and they were concerned that she may have had IUGR. At 24 weeks I developed gall bladder problems that continued until I gave birth. At 28 weeks I went into preterm labor and was on bedrest for two weeks until the contractions stopped. At 34 weeks I went into PTL again and had to receive shots of trebutaline. I got them again at 35 weeks. At 36 weeks I went into labor again but because my daughter was breech my cervix didn't engage past 2cms. At 36.5 weeks I developed pre-eclampsia.

So yeah, my pregnancy wasn't all too fun, lol. I would do it ALL over again, though - my daughter was worth every bit of it.[/b]
Isn't it amazing that you could go through all that and still want to do it again?! I'm sorry you had such a tough time though. Maybe the next one will be easier for you!

xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search