We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
sorry last week's isn't marked yet just don't feel up to fiddly jobs, will get to it when I feel better.
(1) Who was known as "old blue eyes" ? (2) Which country features a maple leaf on its flag ? (3) Name a US president featured on Mount Rushmore.
(4) Name a US president met by Forrest Gump in the film.
(5) How many tentacles does an Octupus have ?
Last edited by Carwen*Angel; October 15th, 2011 at 02:02 AM.
1. Frank Sinatra
3. You could have had Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt or Lincoln
4. You could have had Kennedy, Johnson or Nixon
As Jenn quite rightly pointed out, octopuses have arms rather than tentacles, but the trivia site where the quiz questions came from said tentacles. I didn't mark anyone down for not saying this but well done to Jenn for being on the ball! Thanks for the entries ladies, your points have been added!