We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I found this link, and some of the pictures are actually quite scary and disturbing! These are the Top 15 most famous ghost pictures. Have a brandy at the ready to calm your nerves or snuggle up to your DP before you open the link!
(scroll down past the headers)
* Where the stars are should be a 4-letter mild swear word rhyming with SAM which JM will not post (is that word worse in the US, it's barely swearing at all in the UK??) - anyway you'll have to copy paste the link and add that word yourself to make it work. Sadly I can't find another equivalent link without it.*
Which do you think are real? Which do you think are fake? Which completely spooked you out?
Or you may find it interesting to read about the Top 10 Most Haunted Places in the world: if you live near one of them, perhaps you could arrange a haunted Hallowe'en visit!
They are, in case you'd like to know:
1. Borley Rectory, Essex, England
2. The Whaley House, California
3. Raynham Hall, Norfolk, England
4. The Myrtles Plantation, Louisiana
5. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia
6. The Tower of London, England (Steph + Tiff should know all about that one!)
7. Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Kentucky
8. RMS Queen Mary, California
9. The White House, Washington DC
10. Edinburgh Castle, Scotland
I'm not really convinced on any of the pictures. It's either just a sheer coincidence of lighting and timing, smudging on the negative, or double exposure during the development process.
I also don't think that buildings or places are necessarily haunted. I do think they can posess a sort of "energy" about them that can cause us to feel a certain way when we are there. On that note...I was kind of creeped out by the looks of the Sanatorium.