Ghost Jokes and Stories

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Since it's Hallowe'en on Monday, do you have any to share?

October 29th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
We use to visit my grandparents in Iowa every summer, and some years our cousins would be there too. We would always have ghost stories to share with eachother and see who would get scared the easiest. I'm not ashamed to admit that it was always me. They lived in a huge house and I always got stuck in the bed sleeping next to this creepy ***** closet.

I remember this one story they told us.

A long time ago, there was a young family with 3 children. The kids got bored easily and were always making up games to play. One day they decided to play hide and go seek in an empty house that was for sale. The oldest one was "it", and the 2 younger ones went to hide. The youngest ventured into the attic atop the garage and hid in the rafters. The oldest one was unable to find her after quite some time, so thinking she had gone home, her and the middle child left. The youngest one was unable to get down, and after some time, she perished in the rafters and her body was never found.

Years went by, and the house finally sold. The new family settled in and lived happily for some time. One night, their small daughter woke up thirsty, so went downstairs to get a drink of water. On her way back upstairs to bed, she felt an overwhelming feeling like someone was behind her. She spun around, and no one was there. She started back up the stairs again, then felt something brush the back of her heel. Again she spun around and no one was there. Being a little on edge, the little girl started to sprint up the steps. Just then something GRABBED her ankle and she fell. Instinctively she kicked back suddenly, and heard thudding like something falling down the stairs. She started screaming and screaming until her parents flicked on all the lights and came to save her. She told them what had happened, and her parents checked all over the house but there was no sign of anyone having been there. All the doors and windows were tightly locked.

The next day, the dad was in the garage putting some tools away when he noticed a small attic door that was open in the ceiling. "That's odd" he thought, "I never knew that was there".

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search