Holiday?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For those of us who celebrated the 4th of July......

What do you guys do? Did you go to a picnic? Host a party at your house? Go see fireworks? Blast some off at home yourself?

Regardless of what everyone did.. I hope you all had fun and it was safe!

This was my sons first 4th of July! We went to a family reunion and went camping... He's too young for the fireworks so we didn't go see any.. but I let the older kids play with sparklers...

Becky
July 8th, 2006, 09:00 PM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
My husband worked, Ds and I spent 3 hours at a friends (actually, a co-worker of Dh's) house having lunch and killing time. It was a huge waste of time, but it was fun.

~Nay
July 9th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
We went to party after party! It was great!!! We got to see fireworks three nights in a row! The kids loved it.

xxx

July 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
My 4th of July was awful....DH worked on the 3rd which was our anniversary. He tried to get coverage but a lot of people left to go out-of-town. So I am not mad at him since his rotating schedule automatically had him working.
That night I started bleeding and on the 4th I went to the ER. So we didn't do nothing like we had planned.

Sorry to depress everyone.

Here is what usually happens:
The 3rd we go out to the cemetery to lay flowers down because we got married on Scott's grandmas birthday. Then we usually go out to dinner and see the fireworks in our suburb.
The 4th we usually go to a party at some friend or family members house. Last year we were with my in-laws, the year before with my dad.

July 9th, 2006, 02:31 PM
septbaby03's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to septbaby03
Hubby had to work that day only 7-4 so after he got home we went to my parents house for a BBQ and swimming it was really nice
July 9th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
didn't do anything. Girls were too young. Dh and I went into the backyard and watched fireworks from nearby locations. I think we won't be going out until the girls are older and actually take an interest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search