What really grinds your gears?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It really grinds my gears when people drive like $&%# heads and then start yelling at you like you're the idiot!!

It really grinds my gears when people ignore me.. hello.. I'm here.. Quit ignoring me!!!!!

It really grinds my gears when telemarketers call right in the middle of dinner...

It really grinds my gears when my favorite television show gets cancelled! I hardly watch tv as it is!

It really grinds my gears when people say they are going to do something and then they don't do it. I was depending on you!!!!!!!

It really grinds my gears when people judge me by appearances only... Yes I may look 12 but I'm not.. I can legally rent a car on my own thank you very much.. LMBO!

what really grinds your gears?
July 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
It really grinds my gears when......

*People drive really fast up my street! We have kids playing outside and the speed limit is 25!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Someone is behind me in line at the grocery store and they are way too close to me. So close, I can barely breath!!

*People don't care enough about their children and let them run around outside till 11 o'clock at night!!

*It's so hot outside, you can barely breath.

*Children swearing!!

*Bad drivers!!!

*Telemarketers calling my house all the time!

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any right now.

xxx

p.s.~This so reminded me of The Family Guy.

July 6th, 2006, 07:30 PM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
It really grinds my gears when......

*People drive really fast up my street! We have kids playing outside and the speed limit is 25!!!!!!!!!!!! **Ditto!!!** I complain about that practically every day.

*When people can't bother to push their buggy to the front of the corral. Okay, I can understand the occaisonal person who might have a physical reason why they can't, but the majority of people are just plain lazy. You have these corrals that can easily hold 40 buggies, and then you have someone who just barely sets the front wheels in the corral and then the next person is just as lazy so all they do is put theirs behind the first. Next thing you know, there are only 3 buggies, and they're out in the path of drivers! Argh! (Sorry, that's a hot topic for me)

*People who take a criticism of something they did as a criticism of themselves. Just because I don't like the fact a person does X, doesn't mean I dislike them or think they're a bad person.

* The drivers in this town. I've seen more red lights ran, more drivers going 10 and under the limit, more people who pull out literally right in front of you--and then turn up the next driveway without ever signaling!--than I've ever seen in my life.

~Nay

p.s.~This so reminded me of The Family Guy. --Me Too!!! We watch that show almost every day. So funny! I do think the older episodes were better overall, though.
July 7th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
~Yes thanks Peter for the great Idea~ Heheheheh hehehehehe hehehehehee
July 7th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
Quote:
~Yes thanks Peter for the great Idea~ Heheheheh hehehehehe hehehehehee[/b]
HILARIOUS!!!!!!

xxx

July 8th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
It grinds my gears when

Someone passes you in the aisle at the store and bumps you or runs into you because they aren't watching where they are going.. And then they look at you like it your fault and you should apologize

When drivers speed down our street and run the stop sign.. I swear if a cop sat and watched they would give 15+ tickets in an hour..

When some one has a handicap sticker and parks in the space.. And there is only one person in the car and they are young and they run to the entrance... Worse.. When they don't have a sticker and they just park there because they are lazy. A local business owner has a sign in front of his shop and every week he post cute sayings.. Last week was appropiate.. It said "STUPIDITY IS NOT A HANDICAP!! PARK ELSEWHERE!!"

You are nice and say hello to someone and the snub you.. I am a friendly person and I say hi to everyone..

When people let there kids play hide and seek in the stores..

When people let there kids run into you then give you dirty looks like you jumped in the kid's way

People lie to make themselves seem to look better toward other people

People who have 50 variations of the same story.. And with each person told something is either added or deleted.. Man if you can't remember then don't tell it

People who think that they are the only ones in the world that have it bad.. Boohoo

People who have to one up you.

People who have to keep up with the Jones'. My hubby and ex bro in law did this for years.. If one had something the other had to have one bigger and better.. Got pretty old fast

People that stand behind you in line at the store and tap there foot.. Like it is going to make you move any faster.. Hey %#*$# I am paying customer back off

People that wear flip flops and clip clop along...

You come into a little money and people think you are obligated to give them some

My hubby tells me something and I don't here him and he gets mad at me.. But when it is vica versa I can't mad

When I am changing Trinity and my mom or sis is yelling Braxton is doing this, Braxton is doing that... Umm I am little busy.. Get up and stop him.. Duh..

When my hubby is in the same room with the kids and my parents.. And one of the kids will be crying.. My dad will call for me.. Umm hello Charles is in the room... Ya know he isn't just a sperm donor.. Uh he is their daddy... Let him handle it once in awhile

You can't have any alone time until the kids have gone to sleep. Because no one can handle more than one child at a time like you can

Whew.. I am glad you posted this.... Thanks... had alot to get off my chest

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search