Help please, didnt know where to post. please read

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2012, 10:34 AM
CardozaMaMa8784's Avatar Veteran
I have no idea where to post this. My husband and I have been through alot in our 7 years married and 10 together.

Im 25 and he is 28 ex military. We have 2 children. Our son lives with us and our daughter just had to live with her nana for a bit.

Okay im horrible at this and tend to ramble so please bare with me.

For a 3 year time we separated due to problems, had our bad relationships to go with those years. After praying for help from God to help me on my path he lead us back together where we stopped our divorce and now we are as happy as we can be. we have been trying to get pregnant but its getting hard.

Okay So during his separation time he met a girl who was 17 at the time. She got pregnant by him. They split months before we got back together due to her cheating and drug use. She is now 19 and pregnant again( his so is 14 months old) by a 18 yr old boy who has a police record for drugs as well.

With her being so mentally unstable, not able to provide for his son( grandma made it clear to my DH she is tired of watching and caring for the baby) We are trying to get help raising money for a lawyer.

If your thinking this is horrible that we wanna take the baby away please if you knew her history and that she tried to drink and do drugs to attempt a miscarriage when pregnant with him you would be doing the same.

I have created a page that helps with donations of all kinds and i hope someone here will help. We have a savings in place as well and plan on doing more with income tax when it comes. This site just gives us a better chance at reaching our goal.

Isaiah is a sweet 14 month old. He is behind on walking and talking. He was so happy when i was trying to teach him that his little legs went crazy lol.
The rare few times we get him the mother was never home or asleep when we brought him back. Thanksgiving day Isaiah was suppose to go with his grandma to meet the family but She text my DH asking us to keep him until the mother got off work.
NOw she refuses to let him see Isaiah and blocked his number, so has the grandma. We fear for the safety of him. We go to meet a lawyer today to find out what we can do and how much this will cost us.

I pray for help and I take it as a sign when I seen someone post this website. then i thought of this group and hoped someoen can help here as well.

the site can be used for those TTC via Doctor so you ladies can do the same and make a page as well =)

http://funds.gofundme.com/index.php?...ger&url=1l30xw

http://funds.gofundme.com/index.php?...ger&url=1l30xw

Tags
baby , donation , family , love , prayer

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search