Come On Ladies!! Summer Update!!!

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">
Just wondering how everyone\'s Summer is going?!

Have you gone anywhere special?

Are the kids away at camp?

Are you ready for it to all be over yet?!

xxx
</span>

July 25th, 2006, 11:53 AM
** Mandy **
It's going fine. Nothing big planned in the near future which I like. We went to a four day family reunion a couple weekends ago and it was really hard on us. It messed up our schedule and we all got sick. Ally is doing pretty well now but I feel like my head is in a cloud right now. Ugh... why do people get sick in the summer??! I'm not looking forward to it being over because that means the weather will turn colder and I don't want DH to have to go back to balancing two jobs (one being a teacher so he is off right now).

July 25th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
Quote:
It's going fine. Nothing big planned in the near future which I like. We went to a four day family reunion a couple weekends ago and it was really hard on us. It messed up our schedule and we all got sick. Ally is doing pretty well now but I feel like my head is in a cloud right now. Ugh... why do people get sick in the summer??! I'm not looking forward to it being over because that means the weather will turn colder and I don't want DH to have to go back to balancing two jobs (one being a teacher so he is off right now).[/b]
I'm sorry you guys got sick. That's not good.

Our SUmmer is going pretty good. We've been either at the pool, lake, my sister's house or just hanging out at home. It's been very relaxing. I'm ready for Autumn though, the heat is getting to me.

xxx

July 25th, 2006, 01:51 PM
thekepp's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Summer is going by way to fast! We didn't vacation this year because of the baby but we're still enjoying it! It's been very hot and humid though this summer!

July 27th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait for school to start back up.. The big reason is my dd will get more attention then. I feel awful as to how things have been working out with the new baby.. She's been an only child for so long she's really taken a hit with her brother...
Just the other day she was saying how things were so much better before he was born.. i bet! Things were easier that's for sure!

She'll get to play with kids her own age and interact and I really like that... We do that alot here but it must be boring to play with a baby all day long!

Becky
July 29th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Just wondering how everyone's Summer is going?! I'm having a great summer so far.

Have you gone anywhere special? In June we went over to Redmond, Oregon and celebrated Father's Day there for a week, and then Bemjamin and me flew up to WA to visit with family and friends for 10 days. We are going back on the 21st of Aug to Sept 3. We also have small 1 or 2 day trips planned here and there.

Are the kids away at camp? Not old enough

Are you ready for it to all be over yet?! No Way!!

Renee
July 30th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Cenlamom's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Cenlamom Send a message via MSN to Cenlamom Send a message via Yahoo to Cenlamom
i have to agree summer is going by way to fast we haven't done anything too special this summer except for moveing from one house to another

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search