Anyone Else Like Supernatural TV Show here?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2013, 03:34 PM
MrsEskimo's Avatar Member
I'd love to get a good discussion about it going. If you watch it, what do you think of this season? I'd have to watch the DVD box set of all seasons back-to-back to be sure, but this might be my favourite one yet. Cas is getting a lot of aur-time, as well; which is always a good thing. He's such a fascinating character and super watchable.
November 29th, 2013, 05:08 AM
I am same as you in this category. I like these type of shows always but also got worried after watched that.
December 27th, 2013, 01:14 PM
2BigBrothers1LittleSister's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love that show, but I don't want it regularly lol.

January 26th, 2014, 03:12 AM
rockermom1313's Avatar Regular
I am a fanatic! lol. Sam and Dean are names regularly heard in my house. I honestly think it is the best show to come out in a very long time. The story lines are so easy to follow and my sons even love the show. My youngest knows the entire "Eye of the Tiger" routine that was included at the end of one of the dvds. My oldest son is a Pisces like Jensen and he has the same "cool dude attitude". My middle son is more of the Sam type even though he thought Allister was the best one on there. (That is scary.)

We had to buy the whole collection so far except for this last season. I'm afraid they are going to ruin the show if they push it too far. I love the whole twist they throw at you about how Dean will be the good one and Sam is the bad one. You would think it would be the opposite with Dean's over-indulgant personality and Sam's sense of control.

Is anyone else afraid that they are going to turn the show into a train wreck by carrying it out too long?? I mean, I'm all about looking at Jensen on a daily basis for the next couple of years, but really? How long can they stretch it?
January 30th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Yet another show I've considered watching. You've all convinced me further and it looks like I'd have a lot of episodes to catch up on!
February 1st, 2014, 04:00 AM
rockermom1313's Avatar Regular
Definitely and Jensen Ackles is freaking gorgeous!!
May 8th, 2014, 12:13 AM
I enjoy watching these kind of shows too. Specially if the characters are good and the setting is great.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search