Frustrated and Angry

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Regular
Well, I have to say I'm not married but I do live with the father of my unborn child. (baby due in March of 07) Anyway, he gets mad at me when we go for ONE day without sex. I have sex with him at LEAST twice a day. It's a little exhausting when your 7 weeks pregnant, but try telling that to him! The other day we were fighting all day and we didn't end up having sex. So the next morning he starts rubbing on my waking me up from a deep sleep. Of couse the minute I wake up in the morning I have to run straight to the bathroom because I get very nauseous. I get back and he's all mad and frustrated so I asked him what was wrong. And he responds: Oh, so I guess this means no sex then. And turns around. I was so into it until he said that!! Am I being wrong here? I mean, I just barely got out of the bathroom gagging my brains out and he automatically assumes I don't want to have sex! If he had given me five min. I would have! He makes me feel so stupid and prude, even though I make sure I have sex with him every day! Just because he goes one day without sex he makes me feel like it's my fault! He's doesn't understand what my body is going through! Can someone please reassure me that I'm not doing anything wrong because I feel like crying all the time because of the way he makes me feel.
August 12th, 2006, 11:04 AM
sweetie
UH. . . . . <span style="font-family:Verdana">YOU\'RE NOT WRONG!!! </span>

Helloooooo. You're pregnant, what doesn't he understand? Maybe you can print out some articles or just tell him that the first 3 months of pregnancy, you are the most susceptible to miscarriages. I'm not saying that having sex will cause a miscarriage but you definitely have to listen to your body & take a break if you need it. You also don't need any extra stress (which actually could lead to problems) & you especially don't need someone making you feel guilty.

Your body, your choice what you do with your body!!! I think he'll surive one day without sex (he might not beleive you but he can even survive 9 whole months without sex)
August 12th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! Your guy is lucky if you give it to him 2x's a day!!!

When I was pregnant.. I think I had sex all of 2x's if that... LMBO!!!

Now with two kids, he's lucky if he gets it once a week.. 2 times a month had been a real treat for him... And guess what, He's still alive.. He hasn't died of any toxic build up of anything...

We used to have arguements about sex.. I'm not saying this is the best way to go about it... but finally I got so fed up(honest, we did used to have excitement in that area) I told him.. If he wants to whine and complain about not getting it.. lets see how he likes not getting it at all!!! And that's what I did.. I said 3-4x's a week isn't good enough for you.... That worked.. Now he just kinda wonders if we can.. if we can, great, if we can't.. he understands....

I don't know what to tell you, but I wouldn't be putting up with that.. Sex isn't the most important thing.. and especially now that your pregs he's gonna have to get used to going without... I mean, some people do start having sex right after baby, but most people wait a few weeks to heal up.. What's he going to do then? Yell at you? That's the part that disturbs me... He knew you were throwing up and all he cared about was himself and getting taken care of.....

Becky
August 14th, 2006, 09:20 AM
** Mandy **
You are not wrong, he is! He is being really inconsiderate of you ... not only your feelings and opinions on the subject but also what you are going through being pregnant. Don't feel like you have to do whatever he says and give it to him everytime he feels the need. Try to talk to him about it and explain what is going on from your side.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search