Elmo TMX?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who here bought one of those?

Did you get it easy or did you have to buy it online?

Did you pay the regular price or the crazy price?

I was looking all over for one.. but I got the "Elmo knows your name" instead.. I guess elmo is cute and all but you can only stand so much of "Teheee heee heee hahahahah that tickles!!!" LOL

Becky
October 6th, 2006, 08:27 AM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't see the need to buy it, personally.... I think I will wait until Emilee's much older. She does like Elmo, though... at 3 1/2 months old, she's already enthralled by Sesame Street (just like her mommy was at her age!).

October 8th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Super Mommy
Catie wants one. She did not let us know until it was to late though. Her birthday is in Feb. so I will more than likely wait until after the holidays & then find one like a "normal" person in the stores hopefully.
October 9th, 2006, 12:08 AM
mom2be12007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw TMX and Couldnt resist posting...sorry...poppin in from Jan DDC....
I work for a company that sells the TMX...And I hate it...lol...I feel so bad for all you ladies that I have to "beat around the bush with" telling them that I dont know if we have it or not...I actually asnwer the phone, and Im not allowed to tell how many we hve, so people like try to get me to say yes if they guess right, or tell them how many we DONT have, and all kinds of crazy stuff...But in KY IN IL MI and OH where this company has locations they are 39.99 and we only get them in stock like once every two weeks and they are sold out within like an hour!!

Ok feel better now!!!

October 9th, 2006, 12:12 PM
DiamondsGlow
I am thinking of buying my son one for Christmas, he is not into watching Sesame Street but he does love Elmo.

I was at Walmart a few days ago and saw them, they only had 2 left and they were on this big display shelf so they must be populer seeing as only two were left, you can also find them on the WalMart website, that would be the easiest way to get one is to order it off the walmart Website.

I am not 100 positive of the price but I beleive it was $35.00 , I am thinking of buying my son one but not 100% sure because he loves to throw his toys around and I do not really like going and spending more then 20 bucks on a toy if my son is just going to turn around and break it.

He has a Elmo Knows Your Name doll that cost me $45.00 and it Says my sons name, remembers his brithday, tells him when breakfast, lunch and dinner is, when it is time for bed and it sings 3 songs and plays 3 games. It is really nice but he throws it around like a rag doll so a few weeks ago I decided to put it up intill my son is more responsible with his toys and learn that they are not to throw.

I have actually met the guy who created and plays Elmo, he graduated from my High School, about the only good thing that ever came from our school or town for that matter
October 11th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
I'm not buying one. There's really no need since all DS's toys just get drooled on anyways.

xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search