Being Scared

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2006, 04:17 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
<span style="font-family:Georgia">
Do you like to be scared? I do!! Scary movies, taking the trash out at night and looking over my shoulder, hearing the leaves rustle in the wind, walking into a dark room and not turning the lights on just to see if I make it out alive! ((SCREAMS))

What about you? What scares you? Do you scare easily? Do you like horror movies?

xxx</span>

October 11th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I like horror movies. But I dont like to be scared. I'm too much of a coward to take the trash out at night.
October 12th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
<span style="font-family:Georgia">
Do you like to be scared? I do!! Scary movies, taking the trash out at night and looking over my shoulder, hearing the leaves rustle in the wind, walking into a dark room and not turning the lights on just to see if I make it out alive! ((SCREAMS))

What about you? What scares you? Do you scare easily? Do you like horror movies?

xxx</span>
[/b]

OMG NINA!! LOL You enjoy that? hee hee.. those are all the things that FREAK me out! I've watched too much tele in my life to NOT be scared of that kinda stuff....

Although I watched fear.com the other day and thought it was totally stupid.. but I can't watch the ring 2 since I watched the first one.. lil I lasted 3 mins watching that movie!! hee hee hee
October 12th, 2006, 12:03 PM
bebe-v-j's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate to be scared! LOL! I'm the complete opposite - I avoid horror movies at all costs. AND I freak out over everything! Haha. DH just laughs at me sometimes.
October 12th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually like scary things. I'm an extrememly jumpy person though so that causes a lot of laughs for people around me.

October 13th, 2006, 06:49 AM
**Kelley**'s Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to **Kelley** Send a message via Yahoo to **Kelley**
I love scary movies. The ghosty-type. I dont scare easily though. What would scare the beejesus out of most people, I get a rush of excitement from.

Couple of years ago, some friends and I scaled the walls and snuck in Lafayette cemetary in New Orleans at night. Most of them were scared to death and hanging on to each other, but I got such a rush! I was off and exploring on my own in the dark. It was awesome!!

With My Wings</div>
October 20th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate being scared and i definately can't watch horror movies. If i do, i will have trouble sleeping for a few nights. I am a real baby when it comes to that stuff.

Snowball Fight 2006- I've been hit 9 times!
Thank you Meighan for the siggy!

I've lost 4lbs!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search