Your pregnancies

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What difficulties did you have during your pregnancies?

With my first son- I slept almost 24 hours per day for the first few weeks. It was so embarrasing! No morning sickness, one bladder infection in the seventh month, major forgetfulness in the last month. One cold during the pregnancy. Overall a great pregnancy!

With the second one- no morning sickness, no major sleep issues, a terrible cold in the second trimester. "Pregnancy Asthma" from the fifth month until post partum. ( I have no idea what that is. I just know I coughed continuously. I dont have Asthma. But they told me that is what it was and that it would go away post partum. I was treated for it after delivery). 4 bladder infections during the pregnancy. leg and ankle swelling in the last month. Not a bad pregnancy, but more difficulties than the first.
October 24th, 2006, 10:37 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
No major complaints. Just really tired.
October 25th, 2006, 07:31 PM
TheBooths1992's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to TheBooths1992 Send a message via MSN to TheBooths1992 Send a message via Yahoo to TheBooths1992
Out of my three pregnancies. I only had morning sickness with my oldest son and back labor, my youngest son was 17 hrs of labor and man ny the time he was born I was out of it and my hubby said I was a real witch. my daughter wasn't as bad having her. And I didn't have th weird cavanings my hubby did Lol.My oledset son though was premiee and died twice , but he is health now
October 26th, 2006, 03:09 PM
nicolelogg's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My first was a pretty easy pregnancy, a little morning sickness but not much I did however have pre term labor at 29 weeks and was on bed rest for 6 weeks.

The second one I had horrible morning sickness and really bad back pain from the 20 week mark, it was bad and also in and out of the hospital for pre term labor, but oddly enough both girls were a day late.

This one I am not far enough along to know about.
November 13th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Mommy2jnd's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2jnd
my first I had a blighted ovum and miscarried at around 9 or 10 weeks.

second, nothing until 32 weeks when I went into preterm labor, which they stopped. Delivery was 26 hours, my cervix wouldn't dialate.

third, at around 6 weeks or so I had horrible cramping and bleeding that went on for weeks afterwards. Later they figured out it was a blood clot on my placenta, and told me if it shrunk as my placenta grew things would ok, if not I'd have more probs. It went away. Then, my son measured too small for months, so I had weekly non stress tests and lots of ultrasounds. He ended up coming out just fine, good size, healthy as can be.

November 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
1st pregnancy~morning sickness but too severe. Just got sick in my car while driving to one of my classes at college. Pregnancy went pretty smooth until the end when the doctor let me go over two weeks and I ended up with an emergency c-section.

2nd pregnancy~Not so lucky. Sick all three months and it wasn't just morning time but all day. End of the pregnancy I put to bed rest for 6 weeks due to high blood pressure. Then when dd was born she had health problems. Later discover she had a hole in her heart and enlarged bladder. Fine now though!

3rd pregnancy~went ok until about 14 weeks and there was no heart beat. Just guess how that one ended.

4th pregnancy~dd was conceived and was sick all of the time. I thought maybe I was dying. Pregnancy went well until the end and when she was deliver she had the cord wrap around her neck. The cord pop off before the doctor had time to cut it and it was a madhouse. Thank goodness for good doctors that knew what they were doing.

5th pregnancy~went well. ended up sick near the end but the pregnancy went great. No problems except I was told not to get pregnant again because my body probably would not be able to handle another pregnancy.
November 21st, 2006, 06:27 AM
Savages_Wifey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Savages_Wifey Send a message via MSN to Savages_Wifey Send a message via Yahoo to Savages_Wifey
Im only 28 weeks right now BUT I have had 4 UTI, 2 bladder infections my legs go numb and turn purple when I am standing up for to long (longer than 15 minutes) and incredibly bad stretching... Other that that nothing to bad except my sleep issues lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search