In the *bedroom*

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2006, 03:09 PM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does anyone else feel the way I do.. That bedroom time just seems like another chore around the house?

I'm not saying that when things do happen they are lousy.. it's not that.. they are great.. when I finally get the motivation to do anything..*wink wink*

I feel so silly.. last night I said ok bedroom time will be promised every sunday night that I don't work.. I said, what a wonderful way to end your week.. and a great way to start your new work week..
I have no desire at all.. and its not that I'm not attracted or don't like it.. I do.. it just seems so pointless to me anymore.. but I want to somewhat keep him happy...

Anyone else in my camp?

Becky
October 23rd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel that way too sometimes. Between my family, work, home, bills etc.....who feels like it! I lack the motivation. It's hard to keep things fun, feisty and exciting in the bedroom when you are sooo tired. Any suggestions, Ladies??????

<span style="color:#A0522D">"No my windows aren't dirty ....that's my boxers nose artwork!"</span>
October 24th, 2006, 04:30 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow--it's like you read my mind! I am the SAME way--once it's happening, I am fine, but sometimes I am just like, can't I just relax!

October 24th, 2006, 06:05 AM
michelle5971's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to michelle5971 Send a message via Yahoo to michelle5971
sometimes , if I am tired, I might not be in the mood, but I know how important intamacy is to my marriage and it really isn't like it takes an hour and it isn't something that happens everyday. I know that the longer I go without it, the less important to me it becomes, so I make sure if dh is in the mood, I get in the mood too. It doesn't take much and I am always glad I did.

Loving wife to Jeff

Mom to Brian 19, Rachel 17, Brandon 9 and Jordon 7

Stepmom to Danielle 23, Dallas 14, and Jacob 10

October 24th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Sometimes I think Im the only one out there Right now its been a bit over a month....I just dont have it in me. Its not that Im not attracted to dh or anything like that because I am and he really is good in bed but there is no motivation there from ME. It could also have a lot to do with kids and his work hours (there aweful).

October 25th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Athey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Athey
Oh yeah - No desire at all. It really does feel like just another chore I have to do. It's like doing the laundry - lol. I never WANT to do the laundry, but I know I've got to do it. lol.

Sex is actually the BIGGEST if not only real problem between DH and I. I've got no labido and he's got a massive one. If he goes more then 2 days without some lovin', he get cranky and pissy. There are days when he wants it two or three times and I'm just like "We already did that today!" and he gets upset *sigh*

October 28th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>

Last edited by JensJulyBoy05; February 9th, 2010 at 04:20 PM.
October 30th, 2006, 07:09 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am lucky that my DH is very understanding, although he does get aggravated! The one thing we do have is every Wed. is 'date night' so it's scheduled. Although to some people, this can make you dread it, but it's the 1 night, I don't have to worry about listening for Troy--that's one of my hardest things! Here is another question--did anyone who breastfed have issues with him paying attention to your 'girls' while you were BF or even after? I seem to feel like he's doing something wrong and that's the only thing I can even think would cause this--I have seen them used for something other than sex????

October 30th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05
I was totally uncomfortable with it even tho i dried up after two weeks and was extremely unsuccessful with breastfeeding (very depressing) but even now 15 months later it grosses me out rather than turns me on i dont know the sensation there is totally different to me!!

Quote:
I am lucky that my DH is very understanding, although he does get aggravated! The one thing we do have is every Wed. is 'date night' so it's scheduled. Although to some people, this can make you dread it, but it's the 1 night, I don't have to worry about listening for Troy--that's one of my hardest things! Here is another question--did anyone who breastfed have issues with him paying attention to your 'girls' while you were BF or even after? I seem to feel like he's doing something wrong and that's the only thing I can even think would cause this--I have seen them used for something other than sex????[/b]

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
October 30th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
We have to remind each other about sex! We're so busy all the time! There are only 2 days out of the week that we don't have something to do. But when we do get around to it, it's great. There aren't any issues at all really. Thank GOD!

xxx

October 31st, 2006, 07:39 AM
** Mandy **
I can totally relate!

October 31st, 2006, 10:51 AM
funlabgal's Avatar Veteran
I feel the same way too. I have spoken to my doctor about this and she thinks it might partially to do with the BCP that I am currently taking. I have switched and have found that this has helped out a lot. I seriously could have written that post a while back. It is so hard to find the time for ourselves these days. Plus it doesn't help that hubby goes to bed later than I do. Finding the time pre-baby was WAY easier than post-baby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search