Favorite Childrens Clothing line?

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a favorite brand of childrens clothes that you spend that lil extra bit of money that you probably shouldn't on them just because they are your fav?

I am totally in love with gymboree.. and they are horrible b/c they are pricey and have to sell 100 pieces to every outfit seperate.. so I end up buying up a ton and spending a ton...

What about you guys?
October 27th, 2006, 07:30 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am pretty cheap--I only buy from Target or if there is a huge sale somewhere, but if I could, I would buy Carter's only. I do like Gymboree and Baby Gap, but I just can't bring myself to go in there to look because of the price

October 27th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I love Janie and Jack. I usually only buy an outfit there when there is a special occasion or if someone else buys it. The clothes are so soft and cute.

[/URL]Renee
October 27th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I've never heard of those, except baby gap and target. Guess that's what I get for living in a small city in Canada!
I like old navy clothes and the children's place, but really I buy most of these clothes at a secondhand shop. So much cheaper, and a lot of the time they still have tags on them. I figure I've saved tons of money and it's still brand name

October 31st, 2006, 07:34 AM
** Mandy **
I love Baby Gap and Carter's when they are on sale or I have a coupon. Children's Place sometimes too.

If I am paying full price (which I hardly ever do since there always seems to be a sale somewhere) I would probably be shopping at Old Navy or Target. TJ Maxx has some good stuff too.

November 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05
i LOOVVEEE Baby Gap and Old navy clothes i can go nuts in those two stores for him which is why i stay far away from them lol I find it really hard to find cute boys clothes but thats what Grandma's are for right ? lol

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
November 2nd, 2006, 05:34 AM
carmennsingleton's Avatar Member
I am a sucker for gymboree and anything Polo. I am on restriction now from buying clothes if that tells you anything I just laugh and have my mom buy them...my husband thinks I am nuts!

November 5th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Quote:
I am a sucker for gymboree and anything Polo. I am on restriction now from buying clothes if that tells you anything I just laugh and have my mom buy them...my husband thinks I am nuts![/b]
I did the same thing! Now instead of me going shopping once a week my husband takes me and our son to the outlets every couple months and he splurges! lol
November 6th, 2006, 12:10 PM
TotsnTwins
Carters, Osh Kosh, the children's place.

I rarely ever buy those clothes though. Unless I find them at goodwill or on ebay cheap LOL
November 7th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
I don't have a favorite, I just buy whatever catches my eye.

xxx

November 8th, 2006, 06:19 AM
ERICKA77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We love Carter's and Target for cost reasons. But we will splurge on Osh Gosh, Baby Gap, and Gymboree every now and then.

November 15th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Mom2Carter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom2Carter
I love Old Navy, Please Mum, Roots...

I always look for the bargins though lol

</a></div>
November 16th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Savages_Wifey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Savages_Wifey Send a message via MSN to Savages_Wifey Send a message via Yahoo to Savages_Wifey
Im a cheapo I shop at garage sales Target Walmart... But I always make it look like we spent a ton of money...Im the same way with myself though..... I know how to make cheap stuff look like its worth a million bucks... AND IM TALKING ABOUT THE CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES...NOT ME DUM DUMS lol...Just kidding

November 21st, 2006, 05:05 PM
Most of Cole's clothes are from the Gap, Childrens Place, and other department stores like Macys, Nordstroms, etc.

I'm willing to splurge for some Polo and Tommy Hilfiger stuff, but I usually can find it for pretty cheap at TJ Maxx.
November 22nd, 2006, 06:10 AM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
I love going to Old Navy
Or any place where they have a sale

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search