So, Ladies......

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2006, 06:37 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
<span style="font-family:Georgia">
How was everyone\'s Halloween?

Did you dress up? If so, what were you?

What did your kids dress up as?

Did they have fun?

How much candy did they get?

xxx</span>

November 2nd, 2006, 06:09 AM
carmennsingleton's Avatar Member
Halloween was fun, but I didn't have a lot of kids. I was so excited to dress Jake up and to my surprise his pea outfit just barely fit him. I can't believe he is only 3.5 mo and he almost did not fit in a 0-9 mo costume. Long story short, it fit and we just hung out with my mom and I. I took a million pics. No candy for him yet, but I am sure some day he will get tons.

Here is a pic of him. He was a pea in a pod:

November 2nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05
omg it was an absolute blast!! ive never seen him so excited he was running up and down the block in his littlemonkey costume knockinon doors and handing them his pumpkin like a pro!!!!! it was hilarious dh and i had a blast watching him he was so hyped up! he hit about 20 houses and would have kept goin if we hadnt stopped him! he didnt go to bed til 10:30 he was so wired lol. At the very last minute i decided to dress up so i ran to the dollar store bought a hat some makeup and some stockings threw on a black dress and tada i was a $5 witch lol DH was a mexican truck driver which wasnt really a far stretch LOL

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
November 16th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Savages_Wifey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Savages_Wifey Send a message via MSN to Savages_Wifey Send a message via Yahoo to Savages_Wifey
Quote:
<span style="font-family:Georgia">
How was everyone\'s Halloween?

Did you dress up? If so, what were you?

What did your kids dress up as?

Did they have fun?

How much candy did they get?

xxx</span>
[/b]

I did dress up... I was the universe I painted my belly *since its huge* all blue and put green spots on it to make it the earth and then put on ALL black and was covered in glitter lol.... I have no life lol

I dressed the belly up!!! lol

He kicked the whole time so I think so lol....

I GOT A LOT lol...I had to show off my costume some how lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search