Do you have

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Mom guilt? Maybe its cuz I'm a new mom, but I feel guilty for everything it seems like. I feel like if he sits in his bouncy chair for awhile even though he is perfectly happy, I think its too long. If I am holding him and then he gets fussy I feel like its cuz I'm holding him too much and not letting him play enough. When I leave him with dh so I can run errands or do something for me I feel guilty cuz I shouldn't want to be away from him, etc... The list goes on. I was just wondering if I was the only one with mom guilt. Does questioning mommy skills ever end and confidence finally shows up?

July 25th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Doodle's Momma's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Doodle's Momma Send a message via Yahoo to Doodle's Momma
My dd is almost 5 months and I still find myself questioning things. She spends most of her day in her swing, her exosaucer, sitting on the couch. I am always doing things around the house. She loves to ist propped up on the couch tho. Even if you have a few kids I am sure that you would still have some questions. Ask the lovely ladies in here if you have some questions or if something is bothering you. Chances are someone in here has had the same question or the same thing happen to them.

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
July 25th, 2007, 10:55 AM
** Mandy **

I don't anymore so much but used to some in the beginning. I realize now though that babies/kids have personalities and minds of their own and even great parents can't keep them happy or be perfect all the time. I do my best and that is all I can do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search