Morning Routine

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2007, 04:18 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">
What's your morning routine look like? From the time your kids get up to the time you actually get to sit down and rest for a few minutes.

xxx</span>

July 18th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Its actually not too bad. When Xander gets up he is all smiles! (Except for today of course cuz dh woke him up WAY too early) anyway I put him in his crib with hiw mobile and try to shower immediately cuz that is the only time I will be able to without him crying. Then I get him dressed, give him his medicine and a bottle. Then he will usually sit in his bouncy chair for awhile. I use this time to do housework, start preparing dinner cuz he won't give me that time in the afternoon, or peak onto JM. Then he lets me know when he is done in his bouncy chair. Then we play until it is time for his next bottle. Then I usually try to put him down for a nap shortly after the next bottle. So he has been giving me a good amount of time lately.

July 22nd, 2007, 08:18 AM
Hart_N_Sole
We wake up at 6:00, I go tend to the baby first... diaper change, outfit change, and then feeding ... Then I get Connor (my toddler) up, feed him breakfast ... Let my dogs out to go to the bathroom and feed them ... Do the dishes, and then get Connor down to play on the floor while I am tidying up the kitchen. DH is always there to help, so it is not all too hectic.
July 24th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SKBris07
I love the mornings best actually. Emily eats around 6ish in the morning and after a diaper change she and I are back down until Mady wakes me up around 7:30ish. I move Emily to the bassinet, get Mady changed and turn on some cartoons. I start breakfast usually around 8ish. Zach *usually* wakes up when he smells food lol but if he hasn't woken up by the time breakfast is ready I get him up, they eat. Emily eats again around 9am, while I am feeding her we ALL usually snuggle on the couch watching cartoons. After Em has eaten and is changed she is back asleep in the bassinet and Chris watches Mady and Zach while I get my morning shower. The shower is really my only "me" time, so I enjoy it! Then we just play or do whatever until lunch time. Chris's schedule changes so it's usually different if he is home with us during the day, and when he is, I get to sit and relax a little more! He will usually take the kids to play outside or in the neighborhood park. So needless to say I enjoy the mornings when Daddy is there hehehe. The house is usually cleaner when he is home too, I find I have more time to clean up!

<div align="center"></div>

July 25th, 2007, 04:28 PM
nathansmom
I *try* to get showered & dressed before getting the kids up. Then they get diapers changed & get dressed for the day. While they are eating breakfast, I usually check my e-mail/JM...then they watch the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I can get some chores done around the house...then the craziness begins. =)
July 27th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
I usually get up at 6:30. I've recently started taking a shower at night after Matthew goes to sleep. I get up, go in and wash up, brush my teeth, get dressed. I have no time for makeup. I pack a few snacks to take to class and work, pack up the baby bag, take my bookbag, and all that out to the car. then I get matthew up, feed him, and get him dressed, and then drop him off at the babysitters by 7:30-7:35, and get to work by 8.

July 28th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Regular
Well....

On a school day I wake Grace up at 7:00, I have her uniform out ready, she gets changed, packs her bag etc. She then sits down and has either porridge, cereal or toast for breakfast. She'll either read or watch television for about 20 minutes, and then we leave for school at about 8:20.

On a weekend, She'll usually just get up around 9-10 am, she usually goes with her step-dad to the store to get the newspaper so she can get a lolly

<div align="center">

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search