havin a hard time

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Veteran
so my boyfriend and i just recently broke up ...he said hes not happy anymore...and sometimes when i think back... im not sure if i really was either...but that did not change the fact that i was willing to try and help make are relationship better...we had so many plans.. we just had our baby.. we were goin to get a place together and get married next year... now all of that is out the window...he is now tellin me that he will have his apartment next mth ...and me and the the baby have to stay here with my mom ...well he says that our baby can live with him, but im on my own...i really thought that we were goin to do this together ..now i feel so alone... my mother is tellin me to be strong... and that she is here for me...but im still really sad...because i still love him....anyone have any other advice...i just feel like if i were to get in another relationship... i cant trust what he will say...my boyfriend told me... he loved me, and that he would never leave me... or our son...now everything has changed...i guess this will make me stronger

July 19th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you are going through this! Especially with a new baby. I really don't know what to say other than keep your chin up and things will get better with time. Unfortunately you both need to be able to deal with each other for your sons sake. I just hope things get better for you soon. Because in time I'm sure you will move on and find someone who is much better for you.

July 20th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
I am so sorry that things did not work out between the two of you, but you know what they say......everything happens for a reason. And your Mother is so right!! Stay strong!!!! I know that ending a relationship is hard, especially since you just had a baby, but it will get easier. It sounds like he is willing to step up and help out even if you two aren't together, that's great!! I would look at it this way (I know it's hard since you're hurt right now).....it's a new beginning for you and you are not alone. You have your Mother and your son's Father to help out, that's great!!

And about the future men in your life......................forget about them for now, when it's the right time you'll meet the right man and you won't have a trust issue. Good luck and let us know how things are going.

xxx

July 21st, 2007, 04:57 AM
Super Mommy
That's a really lousy thing to do to a person - break up right after you have a baby together. Just after I gave birth, my hormones were crazy. I think something like that would have thrown me over the edge. All I can think is that you're better off without someone like that. I'm sorry that you have to go through something like that and I'm glad you have the support of your mother.

How can you trust someone again? - DON'T!! Be VERY careful about future relationships. Don't let that happen to you again.
July 21st, 2007, 09:52 AM
Jade89's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Jade89
I'm sorry this has happened to you. My babies daddy ran off on me while I was still pregnant but he was useless in the first place so I guess I really can't relate much. Trust is a really hard thing and honestly I wouldn't trust anyone unless I have been with them for a couple years and know for sure that they will be there for me. I don't have ny advice for you but I really hope that you can continue to be strong, not only for youself but for your little one to. I'm sorry this had to happen so soon after having a baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search