BRAG TIME!

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">
It's brag time!!!! Tell us all about your kids! How old are they? What milestones have they reached? What size clothing do they wear? Anything and everything!!!

xxx</span>

July 25th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok. Xander is a little over 3 mths and he has been rolling over since he was about 1 mth. He smiles a lot know and laughs. I love his little laghter squeals! He talks a lot too! I mean he is very vocal like he's got a lot to say.

ETA: Ooops I forgot to say what size he is. He is wearing 9 mos.

July 25th, 2007, 06:47 PM
AshesL78's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to AshesL78
Wow, another Xander. Hehe.

Delaney is 2. She talks up a storm...lol. She is a little monkey that climbs on everything. She's starting to get ready to potty train. She will take her diaper off and tell you that she wants to go potty. She wears 18months clothes.

Xander is 2. He cleans house like nobodies business. I think he's a little OCD...lol. He had trouble with his speech for a while but he is now saying all kinds of new words and sentences! He wears size 3T-4T it depends on what it is.

Alerric is 3 (4 in a few weeks). He is a little ball of energy. He knows his colors, numbers, letters, etc. He's started getting pretty good at writing some of his letters. He wears size 3T-4T as well.

Myranda is 5. She is my little helper. Her and Alerric actually changed Xander and Delaney's diapers this morning. I was fixing breakfast and went I went back into the living room they were changing the diapers. I couldn't believe it. She knows all her numbers, colors, letters, etc. and can write them all. She starts school this year! She wears 5T.

Zach is 11. He is a smart little stinker. He got an award in science last year. He is bipolar and we used to have problems with him having fits, not listening, etc. The past few months he has really changed. He has been doing soo much better. I am very proud of how good he has been doing. He is going to be in Jr High this year! I can wear his clothes...lol. He's a big boy.The sizes all depend on the brands, what it is, etc.

Thank you rawisner!
Delaney 06/09/05, Xander 06/02/05, Alerric 08/06/03, Myranda 03/06/02, Zachary 07/02/96
<div align="center"></div>
July 27th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Hart_N_Sole
Let's see...

Connor is 14 months... He was born May 18th, 2006 ... He is kind of small for his age, has gorgeous silky blonde hair and these big, beautiful blue eyes ... and his lashes, oh my gosh - they go on for miles!!! He's walking, running, and getting into EVERYTHING! LOL He has a temper on him, and is famous for his tantrums! He's beginning to use words, and word association ... He refuses to say mama, but his vocabulary includes "dada", "dad", "dog", "cat", "boom", "yes", and "please" ... He has also said "Hi Hayden" once, to his baby brother ... He loves stuffed animals, he'd choose those over any other toy, and he seems to favor the color orange. He is wearing size 18-24 month clothing.

Hayden is 2 months ... He was born five weeks premature on May 14th, 2007 ... Although born early, he is a BIG boy, already weighing in at 13 lbs, and wearing six month clothing. He is our chunk, he has rolls all over, and it's so cute. He is the opposite of his brother, he has a head of thick brunette hair, and hazel eyes like me, with the looooonnngggg lashes too. He's the more mellow of the two, though he has his moments too. He is more apt to lying around in his bouncer or swing, where his brother never would. Hayden is a momma's boy too, he LOVES it when I hold him, where Connor never has liked being touched by anyone. Hayden is smiling, babbling, cooing, holding his head up, and trying really hard to crawl (though he doesn't get anywhere). He is ahead in development.

Both of my boys are good sleepers, Connor started sleeping through the night (10-12 hours) at five weeks old.
Hayden began sleeping through the night (8 hours) around eight weeks old.

BTW, I love the name Xander! If my husband and I have a third, and get the third boy we want, we will be using that name, but spelled Zander, with a z instead.
July 28th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Regular
Well! My girl is 12 years old, I cant believe it, were did the years go?!?!?!
She wears a size 10 (australian size).
She's learning japanese and loving it, she got all A's on her report card except for a B in Maths, So I was very pleased.

<div align="center">

</div>
July 30th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
Natalie is 1 year old. She has been walking since 9 months, we knew it wasn't going to be long because she hated to be on her knees to crawl. She is 32 3/4 inches tall, above 100 percentile for her age. She wears size 6 diapers because she does have chunky legs. She wears 18 months clothes for the most part, unless it is a one piece like onesies then she wears 24 months. She says about 10-15 words, which her doctor told me today that the average 1 year old only knows about 2-5 words.

July 31st, 2007, 11:13 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My son David is 9. He is sweet, sensitive and caring. He's an A-B student and is in 4-H and cub scouts. He is starting to get out of the kid stage and into the pre-teen stage already.

My daughter Hailey is 4. She is beautiful, smart and fun. Very independant and head strong. She's a little mini me. LOL She loves horses and trying new things. She is so fun to be around and really brightens my days.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

August 1st, 2007, 06:22 PM
nathansmom
Hmmm...

Nathan is 2.5 years old....4T shirts, 2T or 3T pants....too smart for his own good...remembers EVERYTHING....*normally* easy going and very good to Brady...loves to help around the house...enjoys playing golf & swimming like a fish...

Brady is 16 months old...2T or 3T shirts, 18-24 months or 2T pants....so darn sweet & cute & cuddly...loves his mommy & big brother...loves the water...very curious....learning his animals & animal noises...loves being outside

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search