Ok so....

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2008, 08:56 AM
itty's Avatar Veteran
The old wives tale of the full moon didn't seem to work with my obviously stubborn grandson. Riah is tired and uncomfortable today~more than likely due to typical pregnancy stuff.
I started a Birthday Lottery on January 19th (during a babyshower that I threw for Riah) and everyone picked a date, time he would be born and the weight. So far everyone except 2 people have lost.
The days that are left are today....my 13 year old son Garet picked that one. And the 27th. My 4 year old niece picked the day AFTER Riah's due date!! I wonder if Emmy knows something that I don't.
Anyway, Riah's mom chatted with her doctor and told her how uncomfortable Riah has been and her lack of sleep. The doctor said that IF she hasn't gone into labor on her own by Tuesday then they would discuss induction.
I am praying that by this time next week I am sharing his birth story, pictures and his milestones with everyone.
February 21st, 2008, 01:03 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(hugs)I hope it happens soon.Remember it gets very frustrating for a very ill,tired,pregnant person when everyone hovers on "Is it time yet:.So maybe do something fun that isn't all about baby and stressing over when he will arrive.
February 21st, 2008, 02:58 PM
itty's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
(hugs)I hope it happens soon.Remember it gets very frustrating for a very ill,tired,pregnant person when everyone hovers on "Is it time yet:.So maybe do something fun that isn't all about baby and stressing over when he will arrive. [/b]
Yea I realize that since everyone is calling and asking me daily. I usually check on Riah in the morning (if I didn't do that I think she would think something is wrong cause I have done it for months now) and then leave her alone the rest of the day. We typically do something fun on the weekends with her and Jay. Whether its going out to dinner, window shopping (just to get her walking) or something else. When she is here I usually leave her be~unless she has questions or Logan is moving and she wants me to feel. I really TRY not to hoover.
February 21st, 2008, 04:40 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
(hugs)I hope it happens soon.Remember it gets very frustrating for a very ill,tired,pregnant person when everyone hovers on "Is it time yet:.So maybe do something fun that isn't all about baby and stressing over when he will arrive. [/b]
Yea I realize that since everyone is calling and asking me daily. I usually check on Riah in the morning (if I didn't do that I think she would think something is wrong cause I have done it for months now) and then leave her alone the rest of the day. We typically do something fun on the weekends with her and Jay. Whether its going out to dinner, window shopping (just to get her walking) or something else. When she is here I usually leave her be~unless she has questions or Logan is moving and she wants me to feel. I really TRY not to hoover.
[/b]
It gets hard I know!Those last weeks I bit my tongue often not to ask her everytime she looked uncomfy.
February 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
Veteran
It will be soon now. I know its hard but soon real soon lol. I keep saying that but its not happening lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search