We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
We took Riah to the hospital again on Friday. As most know, she was due Feb. 26th and has a scheduled induction on March 6th.
Well, I was out shopping with my two boys when we get a phone call that Riah's contractions are 6 minutes apart and she is in a LOT of pain. So I am thinking this is it and we load up in the car and meet her and her parents at the hospital. Sure enough~she is contracting. The nurse checks her and she is 3 cm dilated. So we wait. After several hours she has no change so they sent us home. The way she was acting I thought for sure that this was it! She was obviously uncomfortable and also had diarrhea.
My son tells me on the way home that Riah's mom had given her castor oil and so her feeling so bad was due to stomache cramps and diarrhea and NOT labor. I honestly don't know what her mom was thinking.
So anyway....we are STILL waiting.