the newes saga of my crazy mil

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
okso we drink skim milk my mil likes whole ans when she come oer she always stop and gets some whole milk for herel while she is oer( less than whole day usually so i dont know why she cant suck it us and drink skim or go without milk for a day ) and she always leaes the milk when she goes so this time as she was leaeing i asked her to take it with her so it dosent wast because we dont drink it and she filps out on me saying how i was so ungratefull for what she dose for us and how dh loes whole milk and he would drink it if i dident hae his balls in a \/ice grip. and she storms out, leaing the milk
May 3rd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
To be really mean, poor the milk all over her next time. Too catty? Before she leaves, take the milk outside and if her car doors are unlocked, just put the milk on the passenger side floor. Keep doing it every single time until she gets the hint. It might take a long time because we all know how dumb and bitter most of our MIL's are. But good luck!

May 3rd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
she also brought oer all theres cloths that wher dh cousends boys who are 7 and 9 and wher size 4-6 (my oldest ds still is in 24 month) and tryed to get me to put them on him and got all mad because i wouldent, its not like they would come aneywher close to fiting, and shes like well they are better than nothing, but really its not like he is going nude, he has tons of cloths, so she boxed them up for me and put them in his closet, i took them to good will today, we lie in a small place without much storage, im not keeping used cloths around for 5 years
May 4th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Coffee_Bean's Avatar Cuz I got it like that!
Send a message via Yahoo to Coffee_Bean
Quote:
To be really mean, poor the milk all over her next time. Too catty?[/b]
Not catty enough!

Patiently TTC#2

M/C April 2012
M/C August 2012
M/C March 2013
M/C January 2014
May 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My MIL does that with diet pop! She never drinks it and neither of us will. But that doesn't go bad like milk. What a waste! My MIL has bought some clothing that my ds never wore because "Hello?" my dh is a youth pastor and we're not going to have our child running around in a "Handsome little devil" coat. Not that there is anything wrong with the expression but I wouldn't want to offend someone in the Congregation nor do I really care to have the word "devil" somewhere on my son. ILs are just crazy, plain and simple, all there is to it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search