This Woman is CRAZY

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was on here about a month ago (MD_2) and venting about my SIL, and saying my MIL and everything was a sweetheart and what not. But that has definately changed ALOT.

First off, she is trying to get me in trouble with a guy who just got out of jail saying I was mean to his sister, which I refuse any contact with his sister because she is pregnant, doing drugs and just absolutely irresponsible. Well my MIL would call CONSTANTLY telling me what new thing she did and I told my MIL if she is only going to call me to talk about her, don't even bother calling me. I'm not going to hear it. Then she says we never go over, which we don't...because that girl lives with my MIL and I don't want her around my daughter.

I tell my MIL she can come here. I do have a time schedule that I follow. Well Monday and Wednesday I don't like ANYONE over because Junior works double shifts. Tueday and Thursday I tell her between 4-5 only because I have to go somewhere 3 towns away. Then Friday is a no because Junior relax's. Saturday is OK but if Junior works just after 3. Sunday I tell her ABSOLUTELY NO, that is my family day with my parents and under any circumstances I will not go to her house unless my family day is cut short, which is never.

Well she ONLY calls us on Sunday. She will call 5-6 times...are you home yet? When will you be home? I tell her Sunday isn't a good day and I am not going to be home til about 9pm and thats Sam's and Juniors bedtime so she can't come over. I can tell her Saturday but she just don't come on Saturday. Its not my problem. I give her a CLEAR schedule. But she is trying to take my family day away and make Sunday their family day. But there is no way in heck I am going there once a week. She says my family has never been close so why now they get a day with us...I told her my family has had family day every sunday for as long as I can remember and that Junior was NEVER even home up until he met me. He was gone all night and never even went home. So why now does she need a day. Plus I am not giving up Saturday. Saturday she can VISIT for a bit but not the whole day...I want to spend time with Junior and Sam.

She also gets sick like once a month for a week. Then when she is sick it NEVER fails, she calls us and says "I was going over tonight but I got really sick and I can't now." Weird how she has all month but yet when she is sick her head is clear enough to remember what days I say it is ok. Also, just so you know these days are for everyone, not just her. So its not like she is left with a minimum amount of time. Everyone including my parents know these hours as well. But seriously, if she wants so badly to see Sam she would come on the day I say its ok, and not wait til the day I am firm about. As is on Sunday I don't bother picking up if she calls more then once now. But my gosh, its like she just don't want me with my family...she doesn't care to actually see us, she just would rather us be without my family. But that will never happen. Even Junior looks forward to my family days.
<div align="center"><div align='center'>KENDRA & JUNIOR</div><div align="center">MARRIED SINCE 10/24/2006</div></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"> </div><div align="center">DD SAMYERA CHARLEE-JO</div><div align="center">8/27/07</div><div align="center">5LBS 14OZ 19IN</div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"> </div><div align="center">DD SHYLAH OLAVEE JORDYNN 9/14/08</div><div align="center">7LBS 13OZ, 20.5 IN</div><div align="center">BREASTFEEDING SINCE 9/14/08</div>
July 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! Welcome back! I'm sorry that your MIL is being such a pain. It's hard when you are very clear about when she can come and you aren't being unreasonable about it, but she won't get with the program. I have no advice. I am so thankful that my MIL only lives close enough to visit every few months! Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search