I have finally found the perfect forum...

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2008, 09:34 AM
adam*s_mami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I vented in the TTC #1 already cuz i had no idea this was here!! Basically my MIL is evil, I mean horrible I could write a novel and it wouldn't be enough, FIL is ok but I think she is starting to make him crazy too! And I will say this, I hate her, I have cut ties with her last week was my last straw, DH knows she is crazy and I told him when I do get PG and have a baby, he can take the baby to see her but she will not get it alone.

Some backround info:

-She lives in FL alone, FIL sent her to live there while he works Overseas and sees her once a year, I think he just cant stand her that why!

-She came and screamed the first month that we were married why Im not PG yet, mind you it has been 10 months now much to her horror, she offered me 10,000 dollars for my first child she said she will take it to Fl to live with her I can come visit.She crazy

-She sent DH (only child) to boarding school when he was 12 and since then has never lived with him, has visited once a year, b/c she is sselfish and wanted to travel and enjoy her life....

-She lies and I mean LIES ( she will tell you the ocean is orange and sky is pink with a straight face) An loves to play the victim, she will cause a drama situation and then turn it around to be the victim so she will get attention.

-She constantly asks for money and has her hand out even though FIL sends her money, she takes FIL SS check everymonth, has a 2000/month income from a renter in their house, and we pay her mortgage, so what the hek does she do with her money?

This last situation, she came to stay with us a week, so I left back to michigan to stay with my parents, (SHe just told us the week b4 and I said I already had this planned lol) she called me everyday to tell me DH was doing this or that trying to make him look bad, I told her im not his mother im his wife, she told FIL he emailed me a nasty email I told him you will not speak to me like this she then calls me to say why I talked back he is talking to you like you are his daughter, I said no my parents do not talk like this to me, she proceeds to talk bad about my mother, I cut her off like youwill not speak like that about my mother she is a saint, she said "saint phew yea right" So I basically said look im not your daughter im not your friend, I will resepect you as a MIL but there will be no more me calling you everyday and talking to you for hours on end b/c i feel bad you are alone.

She calls FIL and says I basically called her and started calling her names and she just sat their not saying a word and crying, I was like you know that is not true it doesnt even sound logical, but he started freaking out, DH called him and FIL said I told him F YOU!!! Im like what the heck I dont even swear FIL has gone crazy, so I told DH I will not speak to your parents again they are too much and this is not HEalthy psychologically fo me to deal with this stress while TTC that is probably why I cant get PG... so ladies hearing your vents on inlaws will definately make me feel better and if you read this entire rant then GOD BLESS you lol!!

November 22nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First, welcome to the Inlaws forum. You have definately found the right place! I'm Stephanne, the host of this forum.

Next, Ugh! Your MIL sounds way crazy! You have every right to cut out the unhealthy influences in your life and good for you for standing up to both of them when they disrespected you. Hugs!

November 22nd, 2008, 10:27 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I personally could have written this same exact post! She has always been very minipulating and has always lied. Instead of offering to buy the baby tho. she would always just say that she wanted me to have twins. So that my mom could have one and she could have one. O.. the craziness.

I wish you all the luck with the In-laws! I am very grateful that my husband sees all the craziness in them.
November 23rd, 2008, 06:38 AM
adam*s_mami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I personally could have written this same exact post! She has always been very minipulating and has always lied. Instead of offering to buy the baby tho. she would always just say that she wanted me to have twins. So that my mom could have one and she could have one. O.. the craziness.

I wish you all the luck with the In-laws! I am very grateful that my husband sees all the craziness in them.[/b]

Yea isn't it great that DHs suport you, i dont know what i would do if DH didnt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search