What are you....?

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you buying the ILs for Christmas? (if anything )

So far we ordered a calendar off snapfish with a different picture of Samuel each month. Maybe not the best gift since Nolan will be here in March and so for 9 months they will only be looking at Samuel but what can you do?

December 3rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
MIL-a set of casserole dishes with wrought iron stands
FIL-a picture blanket (going in on this with BIL)
BIL-cookbook for wild game (He's a hunter)
SIL-book on crocheting

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
December 3rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
mom2nate
Uh this subject has completely ruined my Holiday spirit today! I had a couple nice things for them both and MIL said she wanted a mailbox and that she's had the mailbox on her list for years and no one has ever gotten it for her, and described it to the tee to my husband, and I could see the look in his eyes....He talks about how he doesn't care what they think or want but guess what....."I would like to get them the mailbox"...UGH!!!!!!!!!!??!?!? He is all talk and then is first in line to bend over backwards to make mommy happy! So I found the box cheaper online and used all my paypal money to pay for it and now I can't get our son one thing I wanted! This so does not make me in a nice Holiday mood! Needless to say she is getting her mailbox and I hope she certainly enjoys the dang thing as much grief as it's caused me! I'd like to get them all a bag of reindeer poop...the real stuff, not chocolate
December 3rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
MIL ~ We went in with SIL to buy gutters for her new house.

SIL~ Movies

BIL (SIL's hubby) ~ Movies

They are all the ones other than BIL (DH's twin)'s sons that we are buying for.

DH's twin is a piece of work (as is FIL and step MIL), but that is a rant for another posting.

December 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got a calander for my parents tooo!!!

But for the in-laws....they get nothing!!!

right along with my BIL too!

hah sorry I sound a bit bitter----but I really am. I just want BIL to either sign his name off of the house or let us!!! Its not going to happen tho....so they get NOTHING!
December 7th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My MIL is getting nothing, and I already know that we are getting a blanket from her that will reak of smoke for our baby. (I know this because my DH got the same thing 2 years ago) Most likely it will go under the seat of my car and be used if I get a flat or need something for traction if I get stuck in the snow. LOL. For my not so bad FIL and his wife, they will get a gift card to somewhere, DH will pick that out. And SIL might not get anything either, it depends on if DH gets around to getting something. For holidays and birthdays I figure that since it's his family he can get the gifts and cards, after all, he doesn't pick things out for my family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search