ergggg.. i dont know what to do

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to wanting_more2_love
ok so ive been married for over a yr now.. me and hubby have been togeather almos 3 yrs and have knowen each other for almost 9 yrs..

when we 1st started dating my MIL and SIL hated it because of the age diffrence.. i was 17 he was 27.. now im 20 and he is 28.. we have a son.. well when we found out i was pregnant my mil and sil came around and started being nice to me.. then we found ou it was a boy and my sil stared being all mean to me.. then my mil rather be friends with my hubbys ex wife.. mil says i am keeping er son from himm.huff and said while i was pregnant im not going to ask i telling you when i can get the baby.. which pissed me off.... nothing has gotten better.... when my son was born i got even more pissed..... i went into labor at 37 weeks.. and they couldnt stop the contractions but i was on 2cm so they sent me home well then at 39 weeks i was induced.. well my mom took my to the hospital with my hubby then my sil showed up about afer a hr and my mil showed up about 2 hrs after i got there then my gil.... well they stayed the whole time but then i pushed for 2 hrs and needed a c-section.... well they all took pics of my son and what not and my fil came up even though that day his sister died.. well when i got out of recovery all they was there was my mom and my hubby and my grandma and my hubbys friend from work.. my mil dint even care how i was. she just left but had no problem he next day come up to see the baby.. and now im "keeping" my son from them.. they never all or come by but im keepong my on from them.... well what really gets me is my mom asked if we could come over for thanksgivng.... like in oct.. so we were like sure.. my gil alays have thanksgiving on a diffrent day.. well on a family website gil makes a post saying something like were having christmas on the 21 of dec and im only posting this one because everyone knows we have thanksgiving the same day every yr in the evening.. and then goes on to say i hope some day we all can get togeather........ uhhhhh im losing my mind.. hubby wanted to say something last time on the famiyl website when something was posted but i thought i would be better for him to just e-mail her and not let the whole family know whats going on....... but oh well....

i dont know what to do.. im sick of everything... his mom also went on to send him and e-mail "I sent" yet it dint even have my whole e-mail address and it was wrong.. saying i told her to "stay the F out of our lives" she is a ##### to me and her daughter said alot of things and rather be friends with her ex sister in law....... i just dont know what to do.. because "everything" is my fault anyways.. im alway being put down i always feel like ###### i just always wanna cry and run away because im always the "bad one".... she even saud one time i ran outta wal-mart when she was there and drove off very fast.... yet my car is crap and you have to push the gas ALL the way down before the car will even go.. i just really needed to vent. and let alot of stuff out.. i just dont know and i wish others woul understand how hurtful i feel.. and sad i feel.. and try to help.... the only people is my hubbys family that like me is my hubbys dad and family who live in FL and qwe live in IL.. and no one can find out that my hubby is talking to him his mom will flip because "his dad is ###### and he owes me tons of money and has a warent for his aresst" which is a lie..... and she never let my hubby see his dad after he was 6.... but i think its also crap my hubby cant tell anyone he is seein his dad or his part of the family or his mom will really throw a fit... huffff.. i just dont know what to do but cry and cry or run away.... which i shouldn run away but i want to sooooooooooooooo bad.... i just wish i knew what i could do.....ive talked to my mother in law about this and her lieing problems which she lied about what happeed a our wedding.. it was suppose to be invite only.. well my sil brought a friend that i cant stand at all.. so that made me mad.... well my hubby talked to her righ befor the wedding and she said oh i dint even know she was coming then..... like 3 weeks later she said oh yeah i know she was coming she was at the house what was i to do? tell her she couldnt come?? and another thing they invited hubbys ex wife and her new hubby to sil highschool awards thing.. but not my hubby.. hat is bull###### and i dont know what else to do but run away.. there is no other way to fix it......

but thanks for letting me vent.........

I love my hubby
I love my son

Pink Or Blue
We Welcome You
Trying To Conceive #2

December 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
O man I am really sorry! that is an awful situation! I wish there was something I could say to help but all I can really say is only do what you want. Not what anyone else wants. They will hopefully straighten up soon and see that you are your husbands wife and that they need to respect you.
December 10th, 2008, 06:21 AM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs! I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this. There is nothing you can do to change her unfortunately. I would just try to limit contact with her as much as possible. I know it hurts when someone is lying about you and creating unnecessary drama, but the best response is probably not to dignify it with a response. She wants attention and drama around her and getting upset and responding to it is only playing into her hands. If it were my MIL, I would let DH deal with her however he wanted to since it's his mom but I would get caller ID or screen my calls and I wouldn't talk to her anymore. I'd change my email address and not tell her the new one. There is no reason for you to be subjected to this. I hope that you and DH can come to an understanding about how to deal with her. It sounds like he knows what a problem she is so hopefully he'll be willing to listen to what you've got to say and come to a solution that will work for both of you. She can say nasty things all she wants about the fact that you don't talk to her or whatnot, but don't let it bother you, you'll be much happier focusing on raising your son and not dealing with all that drama in your life.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search