My sisters in law!

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2009, 07:06 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, this might get a bit long but you need a bit of background. My husband has a twin sister - C, and a sister who is a little younger (my age) - A. C is cheating on her husband. I know this because he is fixed and she recently took a pregnancy test. A is leaving her husband for another man, she's obviously been cheating on him. In the time my husband and I have been married, both of them have been married twice. That's not really the point, being married twice isn't a bad thing, but you'd have to know these two. They are the-grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side type people and are never happy with their mate no matter how great he is. So, C has been going clubbing nearly every night and A goes with her quite often. A week or so ago, C decided to tell A that my husband is cheating on me with three different women. She claims one of them is my best friend. She even made up this wild story about when he goes there and what happens. A actually believed her and ran and told their dad. My fil didn't believe them and didn't say anything because he didn't want me to get upset since I'm pregnant. But, we heard about it through someone else and dh called his dad to tell him about it and his dad was basically like "yeah, I've heard this before." It's such bs, I know my husband isn't cheating on me and it makes me so upset that his own sisters would spread this around. I don't understand. I don't know if they are trying to break up our marriage or what. My husband doesn't want to say anything to them. He said he wants to stay out of it. So, when C called me FOUR times this morning, I didn't answer. Now I want to know what she wanted but she didn't leave a message, agh! Anyway, I'm so pissed I just had to vent so I came here.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com

Last edited by sarahlorrain; May 6th, 2009 at 07:14 AM.
May 7th, 2009, 10:57 AM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs! It sounds to me like C might be jealous that you guys have a successful marriage, something she can't seem to do. She may very well be trying to break you up. After all your success only sheds tremendous light on her failures, especially being your DH's twin. You know, the whole why can't you be more like your brother thing. It's a very hurtful thing to have lies spread about you. Your DH really should confront her about her lies and let her know that it's not appreciated and is hurtful. You should just keep doing what you are doing, ignore her (not answering the phone is fine), know that they are just jealous lies, and focus on your great marriage and the arrival of your sweet little one. Some people never grow up.

May 8th, 2009, 05:41 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, my husband finally did ask C about it, and she just blamed it on A. So, I told them both that this is not appreciated, and that since I don't know who said it, I also don't know who to trust. I said I am not going to talk to either of them until someone comes to me and apologizes. I pointed out that I have done nothing to deserve this and that I don't appreciate it. C got REALLY mad and said "Well whatever floats your f**king boat" and some other stuff. Like I told my husband, I have been dealing with this crap from the both of them the entire time we've been married and this was really the last straw. Plus, to top it off, yesterday I found out that A said she doesn't think that my husband isn't my oldest daughter's daddy. Of course he is, so it just made me mad to know that she would actually think that or just say it to be hurtful. Ugh.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
May 15th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Veteran
WOW, I would like to give you the biggest Kudos in the world right now, for being able to put up with them without blowing up.
I dont think I would have been able to handle the situation with them as well as you have been. I HATE liars, and if I found out that someone was spreading lies around about me, it would pretty much make me blow up.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with those idiots. I hope they decide to grow up and stop acting like petty little children who have nothing better to do with their time than stuff like this.
Dont waste your time or your energy dealing with them unless theyre ready to starting acting like adults. You dont need the stress right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search