My MIL

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Regular
I admit I like my mother in law and she has been great to me.What brought us together and we have one big thing in common: We are both German.When I first met her when my husband Alex and I became friends,it was at the kitchen table.She looked at me noticing my accent and asked this question: Are you German?I said yes and she said that was cool.I have been getting to know her and she has been getting to know me.She has met my father whom is German too and says I have a very nice father.My husband Alex is glad we get along very well.The last girlfriends that he has dated,she did not like because they disrespected her and he knows I do treat her with respect.
June 13th, 2009, 05:15 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's so great! You are very lucky that you all get along so well.

June 13th, 2009, 05:40 PM
mom2nate
That's great! My MIL is from Luxembourg (not too far from Germany) but she is a complete witch most of the time. None of her daughters in laws are good enough for her, she's rude and mean to her sons as well and she is only interested in her granddaughters, not the boys. She has done and said a lot of nasty things in the 3 1/2 years I have known her....but everything was fine...we got along great BEFORE I married her son and got pregnant....I can't explain it!
June 13th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am glad that you get along so well with your MIL, Khloey. My relationship with my MIL is interesting because I have to be cautious about what I say to her.

June 15th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think it is wonderful you get along so well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search