My MIL is CRAZIER than your MIL!!!

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM
demumbran0516's Avatar Veteran
Lurking and I love my MIL but........

My ex MIL is fatter, uglier, and grosser than your MIL...

Seriously she weight 600 lbs, had me put nail crap on her toes for a fungus, and refused to clean....and then when I cleaned she nitpick about it. Her daughter (my ex SIL) would come in after I had cleaned the house and mess it up, and then ex MIL would complain that I never did anything and just sat on my lazy ***, and that she didnt understand why her "wonderful son" married me... (yeah her wonderful son refused to pay bills or work, lied and cheated, and blamed me for ruining the marriage) WHAT A CROCK!
October 11th, 2010, 08:19 AM
My MIL is a more heartless, insensitive witch than your MIL. (Lurker)

My MIL told me once that my oldest child was lazy and manipulative, just like his momma!
October 19th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a lurker, but I definitely had to join in.

My MIL is more of a woe-is-me-I-sacrificed-my-whole-life-to-have-kids-12-year-old-game-player than your MIL is.

Got pregnant when she was 17, had adoptive parents to give my DH to, when they SHOWED UP she backed out and decided to marry my FIL. My DH would have been better off with the adoptive parents.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
October 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My MIL is more likely to send a photo of herself as a birthday present than your MIL.

Totally serious, she send DH a picture of her and her geriatric man friend in Branson, MO, for DH's birthday and send me a pic of the two of them for my birthday . . . oh, by the way, in mine she had a crew cut and looked like she had just 'entertained' an entire military base. . . yes, she looked that rough.

May 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
My MIL has bigger attachment issues than yours.

When DH and I began dating, she used to call him and cry on the phone about how he was making a big mistake dating me. He'd put her on speakerphone. Now she waits for him to leave the house and then texts him asking if he's ok. (fishing for info on our married life) He's 27, not a toddler lady! Let him be a man! Ugh.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
July 5th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My MIL plays favorites with her kids and grandkids more than your MIL does!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search