Can't stand them can't stand them can't stand them

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2009, 04:15 PM
mom2nate
If I say it enough will it help?

I have to have a procedure done to destroy my thyroid involving taking a radioactive iodine pill. Which unfortunately involved being in complete isolation for 3+ days (away from my little one). So after I found this out I posted on Facebook that I was nervous b/c I had to swallow a radioactive pill to kill my thyroid. My husband's brother (the BIG jerk) saw this as an opportunity to call his mommy (MIL) and tell her about my procedure and the two of them proceeded to talk about me. First of all I hadn't told her yet because well because she didn't need to know. She's not even going to be in the state when I have it done so it's not like she could help out anyways. So basically I did not want her to know yet and when I did want her to know I would've taken it upon myself to have my husband tell her. So bil says if I didn't want anyone to know then I should've kept my mouth shut. I said well just b/c I put something on facebook does not give him the right to run to his mommy with it.

I hate these people! Like I'm not dealing with enough stress with this anyways...No come on add to it......he is such a jerk. I have been pressing my husband to call him and patch things up, even asking bil to call my husband and patch things up. Screw it now. Who cares. He's made it quite obvious time and time again that he cares about nothing but being a jerk to us so screw him I say.
August 8th, 2009, 09:50 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is terribly rude to spread your business to his mom. I would be annoyed to. Although my MIL simply got herself a Facebook so I can't say anything there I don't want her to know! Hugs!

August 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM
mom2nate
yeah I blocked him so he won't be able to see anything else and run to his mommy.

August 26th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Super Mommy
at least you now have a reason to get him off your FB. consider it a blessing in disguise. GL with your treatment. two of my cousins had it. its not a big deal and you will feel so much better afterwards

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search