Ladies! Please read...

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My DH lost his job today and we are really in shock as we didn't see it coming. We are going to have to move back to MI and in with my parents so I am going to have to step down from hosting the Inlaws Board. I will still pop in when I can, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. Thanks!

September 2nd, 2009, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Take care of yourself and your family, hon. They are priority one. At least you are moving in with your parents and not his parents. I couldn't survive staying under the same roof with either of DH's parents for even a night. KUP.

September 3rd, 2009, 11:54 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck to you!! Im so sorry that your DH lost his job! Im so glad that you can rely on your parents to help you out during this time!
September 4th, 2009, 02:27 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know right? Thankfully the ILs weren't even an option as they live in AZ and we are in IN so it would be silly to move all that way only to move again. My parents are only 4 hours away so it makes more sense. My parents have a 4 bedroom house with lots of space so it won't be too bad but I will be glad when he finds a new job to be back in our own place. I like to do things my way and so does my mom LOL

September 4th, 2009, 03:18 PM
mom2nate
Sorry to hear that. We've been there done that...I know exactly how you feel! Only we had bought a new house 6 months before my husband unexpectedly lost his job! Totally sucked.

Good luck with everything

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search