How to keep ILs away??

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2010, 02:16 PM
Venus's Avatar Super Mommy
I have posted this in August due date club as I am more active there but I feel I also belong here and will have better chance of getting some good advice over here on how to reverse the effect of ILs...here it goes

I am so close to due date and I did not expected to go over 37 weeks, but here I am still enjoying my pregnancy...but had a major day spoiler today...my MIL sent a missed call to DH (after May she thought about us today, she lives in different country & don't want to spend a penny on calling us) when DH called her back she just wanted to know if baby is here yet or not..SIL (BIL's wife) was there with her, she told DH she is due in Jan and went on telling him all about her MS & dizziness etc and all her pregnancy issues ..so 30 mins of international call, hardly 1 minute spent talking about me and loads on SIL stories..DH also sends gifts for BIL's kid (and for mostly everyone there) but they never send anything for us...DH says we don't want anything from them as we don't like whatever they give..but they like everything we gift them (someone needs to put thought in gifting here)..I am not that generous...and MIL now wishes to visit us in London..mainly because she wants to visit London and go sight seeing, all expenses paid by DH as she says she is coming to help us...my mum is here (but she bought her own ticket and also got us lot of baby stuff) but DH says don't expect that from MIL but he wants his mum to be here as well..

So DH & I have been arguing over ILs ..then in evening I felt dizzy and had very strong BH..I felt its almost time now and I really needed to focus on myself, time the contractions and relax but for a change had no support from DH because he was so grumpy from all the arguments....now he is downstairs watching TV & laptop and have told me to get lost...so if baby decides to come today or tomorrow then I will be going alone to the hospital as my birthing partner found his long lost mother today and won't care about me anymore

Sorry for the rant but I feel so sad

Venus

**Thanks Kristy for beautiful siggy **

**SandKmommy thanks for my gorgeous siggy **

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search