MIL rant

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2010, 01:41 AM
**Nicole**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i know this might sound dumb and crazy for getting mad at but she has gone and really made me mad like really..... ok so we are living with them right now, till our 3 bedroom house is ready. well they have a rule that if you need to wash clothes can only be done from 10pm to 8 am or weekends.

so i am going away for a week to go see my mom who lives 3 hours away and i dont get to see her much. well whenever i go there his mom gets mad becuase she does not like being away from "her babies" for that long. there is always trouble when i go away with them........NEVER STOPS ME NEVER.

well i needed to do some clothes up and i told her yesterday that i was getting up at 3:20 am to use the washer as i need to get things clean today as i need to have a good rest tomorrow for our bus trip to my moms. well i get up as planed and hear the washer going. the witch made sure to be up just before me to get the washer.... then i asked her why after i said i was getting up are you using the washer and she told me it is so that she does not have to do any work this weekend..... hello i told you i needed the washer like you could have done that tomorrow morning if you dont want to have work on the weekend...so that would not be do bad one load well when she is washing clothes we cant take it out as not everything goes in the dryer so i thought ok i will now get to use the washer...nope she put another load in and then has more sitting infront of the wash so i get up super early to do my washing and nope its a no go.. then i asked is this all your doing and she was like yes till tomorrow morning so i am going to have to stay awake all night to get mine done or just do it well everyone is at work

i know it sounds dumb but this witch tries to do anything in her power to stop me when i go to my moms and its just funny how yesterday geoff said his mother needs to get over herself that when we move into our 3 bedroom that she wont be over as much as she thinks she will....this is the 1st thing that we have been on the same page about in a long time
October 7th, 2010, 03:40 PM
laurabelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow, seriously, between 10pm and 3am? thats bizarre!
October 7th, 2010, 06:13 PM
**Nicole**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no 8 am
July 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
terrordactyl's Avatar sidecars are for *****es
its the cheapest time on energy to do laundry. i know some other people who do that too. i'd just go to a laundry mat

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search