Creative ways to tell the inlaws you're pregnant?

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kattath198

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Kati1988's Avatar Member
This will be our 2nd child, and his parents weren't involved with either of the previous pregnancies. I would like to find a creative way to tell them we're pregnant again, without giving them much room to criticize or go all negative and crazy on us (because we are both very excited about this). If you have any ideas please throw them my way (we're wanting to tell them on Christmas if that's any help), we want this to be a fun and enjoyable revealing.
December 5th, 2011, 05:53 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think having your first child wear a big sister/ big brother shirt and see if they get the hint! Lol or giving them a gift( saying they are going to be grandparents again)

December 5th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i was going to do booties white since its unisex or ultra sound in a frame saying something to do with grandparents on it

March 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM
babyRichards's Avatar TTC Baby Richards #2
Kati1988- on baby #2!!!

We are currently TTC our 1st -which will be the 1st grandchild on both sides- so we are so excited!

Once we get pregnant we are going to wait until we get an ultrasound done, frame it in something cute (I'll probably buy a plain black frame and use rhinestones and lettering to write something like "baby richards") we are going to wrap it and make up some excuse to give them a gift but before we give that to them, we are going to write them a note from the baby saying something like "i cant wait to meet you and you should see how big i am" obviously it would be much longer. But anyway, I hope this helps!

and have fun!!
Provera Rd. 1 04.18-04.23, Clomid Rd. 1 50MG 05.01-05.05, Dr. Appt. Rd. 1 on 06.06 with BFN, Provera Rd. 2 06.12-06.16, Clomid Rd. 2 100MG 06.28-07.02, Dr. Appt. Rd. 2 07.22 with No Response, TWW Rd. 1 07.22, AF showed 07.27, Clomid Rd. 3 100MG(last rd.) 07.28-08.01, BFP 09.29 & 9weeks preg, 1st U/S 10.04 with no heartbeat-angel baby at 8weeks5days,10.18 DandC procedure

My Ovulation Chart

Keep up with us at http://richardsfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com/
March 25th, 2012, 10:35 AM
kattath198's Avatar Regular
Hey, I know that you must have already told them but I thought I would share something someone I know did. They were at her parents for christmas and were talking the family photo with the tree. The camera had a setting to take a bunch of pictures all in a row, and so right as the camera starting shooting her husband said, "Oh, yeah... Melody's pregnant!" Now they have a 20 picture flip book basically of everyone's instant reaction! It's really cool!!!!!
mrsjl and adi&co. like this.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my AMAZING siggie!!!

~Kate~

Tags
breaking the news , ideas , inlaws

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search