Having a problem trying to convince my mil and fil

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2006, 06:57 PM
babysmith's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
they dont need to be phoned on every little thing, I will call them when I get checked into the hospital but i dont think they have to know every little thing when I go to a docs appt and stuff to that nature...

they want to know every little detail its so annoying... does anyone else have a problem with the inlaws butting in and wanting to know what your doing every little sec of every day....
July 24th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I think the best thing to do is nicely tell them that when there is important information, you will let them know. Otherwise you do not feel it necessary to know every little thing. Good luck with it!

July 24th, 2006, 07:35 PM
*Bry*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[quote]
does anyone else have a problem with the inlaws butting in and wanting to know what your doing every little sec of every day....

LOL No..my inlaws don't seem to give a crap about us..LOL!

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow yet we forget that he is someone today."

M&M's ROCK!
July 24th, 2006, 07:46 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
they dont need to be phoned on every little thing, I will call them when I get checked into the hospital but i dont think they have to know every little thing when I go to a docs appt and stuff to that nature...

they want to know every little detail its so annoying... does anyone else have a problem with the inlaws butting in and wanting to know what your doing every little sec of every day....[/b]
I wish I had that problem. Mine cut us off and tell us they don't want to know about it.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

July 24th, 2006, 09:26 PM
babysmith's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I told them and they seem to understand, which is good cause I dont want them to think that they are completely cut out of our lives, I just want to be able to enjoy mine...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search