What would you do?

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2006, 09:57 AM
MinnesotaMommy
One of my younger sil's wants to bring her boyfriend to Michael's pool party on Sat. And I've been told that her this bf "likes" little boy. I told her sister that he is NOT welcome.
July 27th, 2006, 10:00 AM
asianmama
i would so not invite him! if he shows up kick him out!
July 27th, 2006, 10:28 AM
MinnesotaMommy
That's is my plan of action!!!
July 27th, 2006, 10:34 AM
asianmama
is there any fact that he likes boys-- anything u can find on his record?? has he ever been charged with doing anything.. if he has i would so contact the local police and say that so and so is gonna be here and i am not confrontable with his prescense especially with his background. can u remove him or put a restaining order to stay away.

u should be able to find out if he has a criminal record thats public records. and u have the right to know
July 27th, 2006, 10:40 AM
MinnesotaMommy
Not to sure about the record and background. But thanks for the ideas!!
July 27th, 2006, 10:48 AM
asianmama
welcome
July 27th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Meegan
Just a question, but why is SIL dating a pedophile?? Asianmama has great advice btw!! Hope it all turns out ok!
July 27th, 2006, 11:05 AM
MinnesotaMommy
She's a sl*t. She's only 18 or 19 and sleeps with any guy.
July 27th, 2006, 11:15 AM
asianmama
gosh that sounds like my sil... but she is 16 and she really doesnt care who she f%%%s
July 27th, 2006, 01:08 PM
MinnesotaMommy
She was doing it at that age too!!
July 27th, 2006, 01:50 PM
asianmama
my sil omg! i cant belive half the stuff she has done.. ---heres the stuff i know about... she has had atleast 2 abortions before she turn 16. she has done meth,pot,crack,escatsy. she drinks and smokes regularly, she has ran away, she has gotten beat up by the guy she supposebly "loves" she gets in fights with her mom and step dad- my fil and step motherin law. she lives in a small town- one highschool- she got kicked out of that one, she went to the school in the nearest town--30 minutes away--she got kicked out of that one for starting fights. um she has been suicidal--cutting herself..the first time i met her she had stcihing thread up and down her arms it looked like a freaking roadmap. she had her step dad bail her friend out-- the same friend that supposebly "raped" her... um she is just a nutjob
July 27th, 2006, 02:14 PM
babysmith's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
aisianmoma has a good point normally you can go online and look up the peds in your area, or whatever area he is from, if not you can go to your local police department and they should help you get the information you need... hope it all works out for the best...
July 27th, 2006, 06:08 PM
MinnesotaMommy
Anyone now what that site is to look for them in your area?
July 27th, 2006, 06:16 PM
duality's Avatar Miss Mama
Quote:
my sil omg! i cant belive half the stuff she has done.. ---heres the stuff i know about... she has had atleast 2 abortions before she turn 16. she has done meth,pot,crack,escatsy. she drinks and smokes regularly, she has ran away, she has gotten beat up by the guy she supposebly "loves" she gets in fights with her mom and step dad- my fil and step motherin law. she lives in a small town- one highschool- she got kicked out of that one, she went to the school in the nearest town--30 minutes away--she got kicked out of that one for starting fights. um she has been suicidal--cutting herself..the first time i met her she had stcihing thread up and down her arms it looked like a freaking roadmap. she had her step dad bail her friend out-- the same friend that supposebly "raped" her... um she is just a nutjob[/b]
A lot of those things could have described me when I was 16. Some people don't have the best upbringing and have no parents to tell them the dangers of these things and honestly just don't know any better. What she's doing isn't smart, yes, but some people just deal with things differently than others.

July 27th, 2006, 07:18 PM
asianmama
http://www.ancestorhunt.com/sex_offe...rch.htm--thats has all the states on it that have a website... oregon just got one the beging of this month

my sil knows better-- she just does it because she hates her parents and she hates the town she lives in and she is a very hateful person.. she is happy and kind to ashlyn but once ashlyn leaves the room she is a bitter mean person. her parents --i need to corect the other post they are both biological her parents--- i thinkning of hubbys other siblings... lol... i get so confused the family trees are soo messed up. anyways her parents have been nothing but good to her ans she just repays them by doing horrible things. i seriously dont know why she would rebel so bad. i lived in a horrible family situation and i didnt do anything- yea i dated older guys but i never slept with them, never got drunk or high. i dont know... maybe i am misses somthing...

sorry if me listing what she has done offended u in anyway.
July 27th, 2006, 09:19 PM
duality's Avatar Miss Mama
It's not that I got offended, really, I just wanted to point out that not everybody that has a bad past (well, for her.. a bad present, ha) is a nutjob.

July 28th, 2006, 08:41 AM
MinnesotaMommy
What do I look under, it brings me to the main page.

Quote:
http://www.ancestorhunt.com/sex_offe...rch.htm--thats has all the states on it that have a website... oregon just got one the beging of this month[/b]
July 28th, 2006, 09:03 AM
asianmama
look under ur state or city/county. u can also look at neighboring states and counties. do u know anything about the dude-his history...--where he used to live..

u can also lookinto-childsafenetwork.com and familywatchdog.us
July 28th, 2006, 10:45 AM
** Mandy **
That's scary! I wouldn't allow him to come either.

July 30th, 2006, 08:33 AM
MinnesotaMommy
Well he didn't show up, but my sil is mad. And I really don't care, because she needs to realize that he had NO business being there. And I found out some more info on the guy. I guess he has a record and convicted at age 13. He is still married and severly beat his wife. And my sil was to marry him this winter and live way out in the country.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search